What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Smell Changes!

Sideline Eye

Juniors
We all know Dykes is out, Perenara looks to be another casulty, and will there be a shock return of the "Birdman"?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Sharks' injury woes worsened yesterday when five-eighth Adam Dykes was ruled out - possibly for the rest of the season - with a groin injury.

Henry Perenara is out for the season with a shoulder injury, while Jacob Selmes (hamstring) is out of the game with Parramatta, and Dayne Weston (concussion) is in doubt following Monday night's clash against Melbourne.

Anthony Watts is likely to move off the bench for Dykes, although coach Ricky Stuart is yet to decide on the remainder of his side.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/late-mail/2007/08/10/1186530543604.html

Nullajet

Juniors
how dare you use the words Docking and Simmons in the same sentence!!

OH NO>..........I just did!!

I am so ashamed

Hurriflatch

Referee
what if the sentence is

Docking has more talent in the sharks logo on his headgear then Simmons would have in his entire body on steroids

is that an acceptable way of using both names in the same sentence?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
what if the sentence is

Docking has more talent in the sharks logo on his headgear then Simmons would have in his entire body on steroids

is that an acceptable way of using both names in the same sentence?

It's acceptable. But more apt would be, raw meat is to Docking what Whiskas is to Simmons.

Latest posts