What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think i'm in love..

jk13

First Grade
at least hayne is replacing that yearning for the moment. imagine if hayne wasn't playing well, you'd internally combust with semen :)

jk13

First Grade
eelicit, ron needs to reinvigourate his soul so he can luv hayne more. c'mon man, the hayne train is leaving the station, r u in the caboose

TheRam

Coach
Hey Homo Jiz, I'm so hot for Hayne right now, I'll even let you jerk me off while you're wearing that preciously dear Jarrod Hayne rubber mask of yours, just take off that silly blue dress though. :shock:

TheRam

Coach
:lol: watch him to come in and not give Jarryd points and give 5 paragraphs over analyising him scratching his arse the wrong way:lol:

The thing though Ron that is so sad, is the way he feels he has to attack him so in public, so as to hide that crazy monkey sex love he has for him. The poor boy has got it bad, real real bad and he'll need to scratch that itch big time now. I pity the fool that is gunna get it full throttle tonight baby. He's gunna blow like a punctured gusher all over the place.

HJ come and join us :)

Right here and not surprised.

Forget the fact that Fui and Reddy were significantly better than her, and that when the commentators were blowing wads they totally ignored the fact that Lowrie pulled two beautiful switch plays in the set (ont to put HaHa through a gap).

You know why? Because she wears red boots.

Seriously, tonight just proves that I am right. All she has to do is walk anywhere near the ball and everyone orgasms when nothing has been done.

I will, however, say that it was a nice run from her from our goal line (after Burt beautifully put her through the gap, btw).

TheRam

Coach
Right here and not surprised.

Forget the fact that Fui and Reddy were significantly better than her, and that when the commentators were blowing wads they totally ignored the fact that Lowrie pulled two beautiful switch plays in the set (ont to put HaHa through a gap).

You know why? Because she wears red boots.

Seriously, tonight just proves that I am right. All she has to do is walk anywhere near the ball and everyone orgasms when nothing has been done.

I will, however, say that it was a nice run from her from our goal line (after Burt beautifully put her through the gap, btw).

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

What a drop kick!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Me, of course.

Don't worry, Avvy, they're so obsessed with me that they don't have a spare second to think about any other poster here.