What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think this sums up the game

StgeorgeDragons

Juniors
55a56efb1ed239213a50c0d081055a7d.gif

Green River Eel

Juniors
Big lad and solid player, we are going to see a lot more of junior in 1st grade, the pass for the try was a fine one, Him and pauli are the real deal, finally we have some big boppers in our pack, we witnessed the birth of some special things in our pack today, with mossop to come in we are starting to look like a quality pack.

I thought you guys got some bad calls today, but thats how it rolls i suppose.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Big lad and solid player, we are going to see a lot more of junior in 1st grade, the pass for the try was a fine one, Him and pauli are the real deal, finally we have some big boppers in our pack, we witnessed the birth of some special things in our pack today, with mossop to come in we are starting to look like a quality pack.

I thought you guys got some bad calls today, but thats how it rolls i suppose.

We did get some bad calls today but that is no excuse for the rubbish display we dished up. Too many ex shit merkin Canberra players in the team for my liking

DRAGONSNZ

Bench
DOES THIS CLUB NOT GET THE PICTURE, IT GETS SHOWN TO THEM EVERY WEEK AND STILL THEY DO NOTHING ABOUT IT,

THE CLUB NEEDS BROWN BOYS AND LOTS OF US, I SEE A COUPLE GOODIES IN THE UNDER 20s, FONUA BLAKE- DJ HARRIS, STOWERS AND THE NUMBER 13 TODAY.

THIS CLUBS NEEDS BROWN BOYS, NOONE I REPEAT NOONE IS SCARED OF DE BALLIN, HUNT,CREAGH,THOMPSON OR EVEN MERRIN BUT THEY NO HE IS A BRILLIANT PLAYER.

BIG SAM KASIANO AND PRITCHARD JWH, MANU MA'U SAM MOA THESE GUYS LOOK AT THESE SURFER BOYS FROM THE DRAGONS AND LAUGH,

Mr Red

First Grade
Problem was the lazy defenders next to rein allowing a bigger man to get one on one with him.. Debellin is a rugged player but hasn't got a footy brain to save himself. A real dumb ass on the field, can't read how the match is unfolding In Front of him.
Dragons are a really dumb team, hardly ever get their big players aiming up against opposition smaller players, yet other teams seem to do this at will against us.
simply another indication of poor coaching and a team with no game plan...

pinkmoon

Juniors
DOES THIS CLUB NOT GET THE PICTURE, IT GETS SHOWN TO THEM EVERY WEEK AND STILL THEY DO NOTHING ABOUT IT,

THE CLUB NEEDS BROWN BOYS AND LOTS OF US, I SEE A COUPLE GOODIES IN THE UNDER 20s, FONUA BLAKE- DJ HARRIS, STOWERS AND THE NUMBER 13 TODAY.

THIS CLUBS NEEDS BROWN BOYS, NOONE I REPEAT NOONE IS SCARED OF DE BALLIN, HUNT,CREAGH,THOMPSON OR EVEN MERRIN BUT THEY NO HE IS A BRILLIANT PLAYER.

BIG SAM KASIANO AND PRITCHARD JWH, MANU MA'U SAM MOA THESE GUYS LOOK AT THESE SURFER BOYS FROM THE DRAGONS AND LAUGH,

you're racist man.

All your posts are about the same thing; we get it, you love NZ and you love Islander footballers...message received loud and clear, now run along.

Mr Red

First Grade
you're racist man.

All your posts are about the same thing; we get it, you love NZ and you love Islander footballers...message received loud and clear, now run along.

I actually think he makes a good point . Face it, genetically they are built for the game. But more importantly are simply naturally more aggressive and play a naturally physical and intimidating style

Last edited:

DRAGONSNZ

Bench
you're racist man.

Well good luck then... another 31 years mate. Im not racist just a truth teller. the game is going to be all islanders and kiwis mate, its genetic, we are bigger, faster and stronger earlier in life than everyone. have a look at the under 20's S.O.O most are islander. But the Dragons will never understand, too busy with there head in the Wollongong sand..

drake

First Grade
f**k me, it's Polynesian Hitler. Ve are ze zuperior race broo.

You can be racist and non caucasian.

We need big, strong blokes with mongrel, I don't give rats arse where their ancestry is from.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Well good luck then... another 31 years mate. Im not racist just a truth teller. the game is going to be all islanders and kiwis mate, its genetic, we are bigger, faster and stronger earlier in life than everyone. have a look at the under 20's S.O.O most are islander. But the Dragons will never understand, too busy with there head in the Wollongong sand..

That would explain why we had only 1 polynesian player in our first premiership in 31 years.......

chillwinston

Juniors

I get it you love your Kiwi props but there's not much they can do at the moment. I agree that our pack is looking pretty soft at the moment and the way we play certainly doesn't help our forwards,

Throwing players in just cause they're "brown boys" won't change anything, under 20's is completely different to NRL.

It's easy to say that sitting behind a keyboard but actually making it to 1st grade in the NRL is a completely different story. Our forwards are trying, they just aren't good enough at the moment, I'm not questioning their heart, just the way they play. It's too predicable for the defense to read, no variety and trying to match it blow for blow is just making us go backwards.

Looking at the players off contract, there's not alot the Dragons can do about it currently. It's all well and good to go on and on about it but there's not much they can do apart from calling up Cutters players or under 20's

Kasiano would be a good buy, Pritchard and JWH give away a ton of penalties, Moa is playing good but none of those are available.

Merrin & Cooper are our best by far..

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors

Sorry, I must be real dumb.

I don't get the brown boys part, what does this mean?

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

How many GFs have the Warriors won?

How many times has NZ beaten Australia?

DRAGONSNZ

Bench
How many GFs have the Warriors won?

How many times has NZ beaten Australia?

Mate, your going away from the point, I only want some BIG ugly MONGREL forwards at the Club not the whole NZ squad or the warriors.
I don't just want kiwis if they are big enough and run hard enough I don't give a f**k where they from, just a lot more than we have and that's bugger all that's what I mean

How nice would it be to maybe, just maybe one day have a Sam Moa, JWH, S Kasiano or Ben Matulino at our club, we just need Big forwards. just have a few coming through with them im not wanting a whole Kiwi team ya idiots. f**kmedayz read my posts properly ya angry kients

Last edited:

SilentAssassin

Juniors

If the kiwi's are so good why has Australia been dominating international football for so long?