What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought he'd broken his neck

ParraManiac

Juniors
Dead set those comments by BK are just embarrasing to say the least! The only thing that could be more embarrasing would be watching him pull a box of tissues out of his handbag during Manlys next match!!!!

WAAH mum he squeezed my neck!!!!!:cry:

ParraManiac

Juniors
I actually think Fui was just practising for next year when Lyon is in the side:sarcasm: :D :D

Other than that I was thinking maybe we could bring up someone with nothing to lose like Peter Lewis, but he ruined my plans by signing with the Tigers....... damn.

Dutchy

Immortal
pazzaeel said:
wow!i think you are forgetting who your coach is. hahahaha. Des Hasler. Gee, hasnt he produced some great results.

Kite is an over-rated knee lifting twinkie. fui put a nice hit on him and he couldnt cop it. kite should put his pink tutu back on and go for a dance. fui owns kite. he owned him for 50min on saturday night and therefore the scoreline.

Des turned Manly from a 10th-13th ranked team to a top 6 team... Thats a bit of an accomplishment

Stagger eel

Staff member
scottyj said:
Des turned Manly from a 10th-13th ranked team to a top 6 team... Thats a bit of an accomplishment

it's also nice when you average 2 or 3 marquee signings a year..and he had the help and resources that would envy any other club in the league.

it's funny that Peter Sharp never had that...

ManlyMax

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitman
I'd be surprised if this hasn't been mentioned somewhere on these pages but is it only me that thinks that the damge done to Kite was more from his collision with the turf than it was from Fui's tackle?

Suity

BK OWNS EVERY PLAYER IN YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and.. there wouldn't have been any collision wiuth the ground if Fui hadnt knocked his out with a hugh shot before he hit the ground...

mickdo

Coach
ManlyMax said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitman
I'd be surprised if this hasn't been mentioned somewhere on these pages but is it only me that thinks that the damge done to Kite was more from his collision with the turf than it was from Fui's tackle?

Suity

BK OWNS EVERY PLAYER IN YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and.. there wouldn't have been any collision wiuth the ground if Fui hadnt knocked his out with a hugh shot before he hit the ground...
Go away loser...

Latest posts