What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I told you!

Tommy Smith

Referee
I told you all not to underestimate the Cowboys! What a flogging!

Someone can call this trolling, but its actually showing up all the arrogant scum on here who trotted out lines like "we should win by 12-18 points" and "i dont rate the Cowboys". :oops: Well you should rate them now. Congrats Cowboys, you earned me quite a few hundred dollars tonight. :)

freaky

Juniors
Yeah ppl dont no what we can do yet they think if they lose against us they played bad. Well maybe they might think twice now, but we still have a long way to go to make the finals only looking better now. :)

made me a few bucks aswell :D

great defence team keep up the good work :clap: :clap:

GO u DRAGONS

Juniors
Tommy you clown, just worry about your Rorters tomorrow and poor little Ricky's usual excuses and complaints...dribble....dribble....dribble !!
I have to say that the Cowboys tonight showed great enthusiasm and hunger tonight and deserved their win, unlike the dragons who simply did not turn up. :(

Anonymous

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
Someone can call this trolling
It's trolling. Actually... it's worst. It's smug trolling.

I never suggested that Saints were going to win easy and expressed concern about Rauhihi.

Now you've had your say troller. Move along.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Willow said:
Tommy Smith said:
Someone can call this trolling
It's trolling. Actually... it's worst. It's smug trolling.

I never suggested that Saints were going to win easy and expressed concern about Rauhihi.

Now you've had your say troller. Move along.
Wasn't referring to you.

You know what...i suppose it is trolling but what the hell. I'll move along now, until next time!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Willow said:
Doesn't change a thing Tommy... smugness lessens the man.
Tell that to fools like StDillbrainman and taxidriver and maybe i'll give the 'smugness' the flick. I've never ever trolled up until recently, such is the bunch of idiot Dragons fans who constantly dribble crap about the Roosters.

Can dish out the crap but can't take it...

Anonymous

Juniors
Take hold of a logical argument or don't bother to argue at all.

You're debating this with me Tommy, not other people who are in control of their own actions.

I don't 'dish it out.'

I'm not a troll here.. you are.

Don't make excuses by pointing the finger at others. Take repsonsibility for your own actions.

Azkatro

First Grade
To the Roosters idiots trolling about after last night's result - f**k off. As a Cowboys fan, I consider it a massive insult to have you blokes crowing about a Dragons loss when you had nothing to do with it.

When the Roosters beat the Dragons, I really don't give a shit. But this is our win. Wankers.

Anonymous

Juniors
melon... another common troll.

Great post Azkatro. You guys played magnificently in defence and Saints had no answers when the Cowboys decided to carve up the middle. I had to applaud the last try... one of the best of the year. It doesn't hurt to say it because it's true. Hope to see you in the semis.
Cheers.

millersnose

Post Whore
Ribs....

how did this happen

you assured me last week about 19 times the drags will improve

what happened?

melon....

Coach
Willow said:
melon... another common troll.

Great post Azkatro. You guys played magnificently in defence and Saints had no answers when the Cowboys decided to carve up the middle. I had to applaud the last try... one of the best of the year. It doesn't hurt to say it because it's true. Hope to see you in the semis.
Cheers.
Im still waiting for your congratulations from 2 weeks ago. Call me a Troll...Ill just call you a bad sport!!! :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
I acknowledged the Roosters win in a sporting manner.
Can someone tell how this turned into a Roosters thread? Oh that's right, forum troll melon has walked into the room.
I'm still waiting for retraction from you about Gasnier. You got that wrong.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Biglance said:
youngquest had a good game :clap:

Yes he did. If he can continue like that he will be a good player for the Dragons.

I'm a Cowboys fan so I might be a bit biased but I thought the Dragons played ok - it was just that the Cowboys defended very well (an interesting comment in the Fox broadcast - apparently the Cowboys [so far this season] concede the least number of metres per game in the NRL).

I was at the game and it seemed that most of the Dragons handleing errors came in the last 30 minutes or so when they had to start playing catch up football.

ps: an interesting side note ... this is the first time in games between the Cowboys and St.G/Ill that one of the teams has won both games played between them in the one season :D.

It hadn't happended in games between Cowboys v Illawarra and Cowboys v St.George either.

Anonymous

Juniors
I thought Youngquest was caught out of position a couple of times which contributed to him being caught in-goal.
But he was impressive when he got in the clear. Ran away from everyone and didn't even work up a sweat it seems. He'll be a handy winger.
A reasonable effort, considering the forwards were being pummelled.

Grantwhy

Juniors
I think I remember that kick - it was an early kick (4th tackle?) and from the Coboys side of half-way. The ball stopped 5 metres into the ingoal and the chasing team was down there nice and quick (I think it was a set play). There wasn't a lot Youngquest could of done unless he guessed/read that there was going to be an early kick.

accoring to NRL stats (at the moment - it might change) Youngquest made 213 metres. Take off the 85 for the runaway try (good work - Matty Bowen did something simila against the Dogs up here earlier this year) or so and he still made over 100 metres. Only one other Dragon is listed as doing that (Ryles 133 metres).

He's young, and the Cowboys made him do a lot of work but Youngquest handled it quite well.

Latest posts