What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I told you!

Anonymous

Juniors
sullyfan you've just had it in for Nick Youngquest ever since it was suggested he was better looking than Michael Sullivan.

wittyfan

Referee
Willow said:
sullyfan you've just had it in for Nick Youngquest ever since it was suggested he was better looking than Michael Sullivan.

:lol: No, my dislike for Nick comes from too many poor performances last year. And where was it suggested he was better looking than Sully?

Anonymous

Juniors
I read it in some of your posts... something about Youngquest being the next Cooper in terms of the stuff fan mail is made about. I'm sure you mentioned something about it in past posts.

Did he ever play first grade for Sharks?

snorta69

Juniors
Azkatro said:
To the Roosters idiots trolling about after last night's result - f**k off. As a Cowboys fan, I consider it a massive insult to have you blokes crowing about a Dragons loss when you had nothing to do with it.

When the Roosters beat the Dragons, I really don't give a sh*t. But this is our win. Wankers.

Did you see the comments from some of these fools after last years GF loss?? You would have thought Penrith was a suburb in Woolongong the way these wankers rejoiced. Every time the stain loses it is 1 up for humanity, even if it is to the cowgirls. You are a buttbasher.
Turdwaffle.

wittyfan

Referee
Willow said:
I read it in some of your posts... something about Youngquest being the next Cooper in terms of the stuff fan mail is made about. I'm sure you mentioned something about it in past posts.

Did he ever play first grade for Sharks?

Youngquest played a handful of games last year and was pretty dismal. He was also being touted as being the next ET before his first game in the firsts, but he's neither good looking or can play. :)

weasel

First Grade
I doubt any side would have beaten the Cowboys that night. The defensive display was one of the best of the season and in attack several of the tries they laid on would be contenders for try of the year. Best of luck making the finals, North Queensland. :clap:

I find it funny that Rooster fans always come in this forum with their vendettas against posters like Stgillaman and Taxidriver when those two never even post in the Dragons forum. #-o This is one St George fan who's continually embarassed by the stuff they post in the NRL section.

Anonymous

Juniors
weasel said:
I find it funny that Rooster fans always come in this forum with their vendettas against posters like Stgillaman and Taxidriver when those two never even post in the Dragons forum.
lol. I find it extraordinary that the minute trolls find themselves on the backfoot, they drag out the old, "Tell that to the fools like blah blah blah...." line.
A clear sign that they have nothing.

I ask the question: why do these trolls feel the need blame their actions on the actions of others?
And why imitate those who they obviously have issues with?

Chook

First Grade
Willow said:
weasel said:
I find it funny that Rooster fans always come in this forum with their vendettas against posters like Stgillaman and Taxidriver when those two never even post in the Dragons forum.
lol. I find it extraordinary that the minute trolls find themselves on the backfoot, they drag out the old, "Tell that to the fools like blah blah blah...." line.
A clear sign that they have nothing.

I ask the question: why do these trolls feel the need blame their actions on the actions of others?
And why imitate those who they obviously have issues with?

When in rome...

Chook.

_Johnsy

Referee
......................Yawn, it does get a bit tiring after a while but I am amazed at their blind hatred. Some things never change... as melon and his "other half" chook have been heard to say .........anycock'l doo

weasel said:
I doubt any side would have beaten the Cowboys that night. The defensive display was one of the best of the season and in attack several of the tries they laid on would be contenders for try of the year. Best of luck making the finals, North Queensland. :clap:

I find it funny that Rooster fans always come in this forum with their vendettas against posters like Stgillaman and Taxidriver when those two never even post in the Dragons forum. #-o This is one St George fan who's continually embarassed by the stuff they post in the NRL section.

When the Roosters won in 2002 they did so on the back of some great gang tackling and pressure. Saturday night the Cowboys were very similar to that and if I was Graham Murray the thing that would have impressed me the most was the last defensive set of 6 they had. I think it was the Cowboys best ever performance and sets them up for Dogs game this week. There last try was great also.

drake

First Grade
Cowboys showed that you don't need a team of champions to be a champion team.
Sorry for the cliche, but there it is.
Hopefully the dragons will learn from this and come out firing on friday night.
Cowbies could be the dark horse.
btw SR, good on you for showing that not all Roosters fans on this forum are insane.

Chook

First Grade
Willow said:
Care to elaborate?

Sure. After talking/explaining/defending the legal/within-our-rights/self-improvement actions of my club on many forums to many, many people I have come to the conclusion that they will never change their untrue/biased/unsubstantiated views of my club, no matter how politely I debate/argue with them. And in majority of those cases I have been the recipient of the petty insults/name-calling/abhorent references to my mother!

So rather than bang my head up against a brick wall, I have chosen to indulge myself in the petty shit slinging/insults/trolling as you call it in order to vent my frustrations with certain members of this forum.

There is no higher purpose here. There are no ultraistic motives. This is just me getting down and dirty with the great unwashed using innuendo, smere, lies and clap trap. It is after all what drives this forum along.

Chook.

Anonymous

Juniors
Sounds like you're doing it tough.

So we are to assume that because someone has offended, you will now spend your days offending others who had nothing to do with the initial offence.

I'm sure glad I don't live in Rome.

Chook

First Grade
Willow said:
Sounds like you're doing it tough.

So we are to assume that because someone has offended, you will now spend your days offending others who had nothing to do with the initial offence.

That was a sloppy attempt to get me to say this is all because of such and such Willow. It may well be, but I'll be damned if I'm going to admit it :lol:

Willow said:
I'm sure glad I don't live in Rome.

But you do Willow, it's your site. And by the way you're sounding more and more like Millers everyday :lol:

Chook.

Nugby

Juniors
*sigh*. To any actual Cowboys fans who are actually involved in this, good game, we were thoroughly outclassed and I really would love to see you show up the bulldogs next week, so good luck there.

Jabs

Juniors
Atleast the Cowboys know how to smash our depleted team, same can't be said about the Rorters. :roll:

Chook

First Grade
Jabs said:
Atleast the Cowboys know how to smash our depleted team, same can't be said about the Rorters. :roll:

Yeah but there's a diference between smashing you and owning you. The Cowboys smash you, we own you!

Chook.

Rexxy

Coach
There was a kid at school. But he was the one with the yellow paint on his sores, a lazy eye, and .... head lice.:D

Ive been reading Chooks stuff for years, and he seems like a balanced sort of bloke. I think he's caught up in the vicious circle.

He's paying for other posters poor sportsmanship.