What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was really impressed with the forwards yesterday

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yesterday against Manly I was really impressed with the forwards. They really made a big impact on the game.

Cayless & Hindmarsh- again were the standouts for Parramatta, especially Cayless he had a blinder set up a few tries and got one for himself. And Hindmarsh deserved that test jumper, he really worked hard again.

Widders- defended well, made a few good tackles, really guts it out

Armit- I was impressed with Armit, made a few good runs really tried hard, but needs more time I reckon

Stapleton & Peek- played really well, really stepped up yesterday, Stapleton especially. Peek had a good game coming off the bench. I've been a little bit critical about these two, but I was happy of the way they played

Muspratt- pretty good effort in his first game for Parramatta, he'll stay in the team next week

Moi Moi- what an impact, made 2 good runs that turned the game around, I bet those Manly players would have nightmares. :lol: If he keeps up his fitness I reckon he'll do alright.

Disappointed Vella got injured early in the game, and it'll be a shame if he misses next weeks game, cause without Cayless I reckon he'll step up.

Latest posts