What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i will LOL if south become the head of NSW based team

xldlktyk

It will be funny if south is the only NSW team made top 4 in 2007

South, Warrior, Melbourne, Broncos or Cowboys

thommo4pm

Coach
Why exactly would that be funny?
I know you are being sarcastic, but can you explain this one? :?

DeeGan

Bench
innsaneink said:
No, it wouldnt.

As above.

It would be great actually - I will run out the old cliche - "If South Sydney are going well, so is rugby league!"

I hope Souths make the top eight, we have the making of a great story in 2007.

Titanic

First Grade
NO NO NO no more friggin' legends sprouting off about the Rabbits. When they're losing they won't shut up, if they make the 8 heaven forbid! Bloody hell, enough from the Hare Lips.

steeden.

Juniors
id love to see souths make the 8.. top 4 even better. Its almost like that they're the last piece of the nrl puzzle. we've had (up until last year) the different premiers each year since 1999, crowds are up, sponsorship is up, tv coverage is up. Souths being successful is the final frontier imo.

t-ba

Post Whore
miccle said:
It'd be funnier if they crash and burn and miss the 8 atm..

Funny, yes.

Mainly because the posturing of their supporters on the board is rivalling the crap that Melbourne fans were spouting in the Finals last year...and we're THREE F*CKING ROUNDS into the season...

innsaneink

Referee
t-ba said:
Funny, yes.

Mainly because the posturing of their supporters on the board is rivalling the crap that Melbourne fans were spouting in the Finals last year...and we're THREE F*CKING ROUNDS into the season...

Cant blame em, been a long time btween drinks for souths fans

xldlktyk

thommo4pm said:
Why exactly would that be funny?
I know you are being sarcastic, but can you explain this one? :?

NRL is initially start from sydney, it is a genetic NSW sport, we ve got More than Half of clubs are from NSW, but where is the NSW power?where is the NSW pride? If you look at the bottom of the ladder, a bunch of NSW teams appear.
in the openning game of 2007, no play in NSW, in the grand final of 2006, no play in NSW. And now, the best NSW team Bulldogs is tumbling out of the NRL top class teams.

Well..South...the funniest team ever.... used to be the representative of loss, used to be the team who we always laugh and understimate at... They are going to take the pride of NSW.

Hella NSW teams, players , you gotta to be ashamed.

Frederick

Staff member
xldlktyk said:
NRL is initially start from sydney, it is a genetic NSW sport, we ve got More than Half of clubs are from NSW, but where is the NSW power?where is the NSW pride? If you look at the bottom of the ladder, a bunch of NSW teams appear.
in the openning game of 2007, no play in NSW, in the grand final of 2006, no play in NSW. And now, the best NSW team Bulldogs is tumbling out of the NRL top class teams.

Well..South...the funniest team ever.... used to be the representative of loss, used to be the team who we always laugh and understimate at... They are going to take the pride of NSW.

Hella NSW teams, players , you gotta to be ashamed.
Could anyone decipher that? :?
Judging by this guys broken english, I'm tempted to think that xldlktyk is his real name

t-ba

Post Whore
Frederick said:
Could anyone decipher that? :?
Judging by this guys broken english, I'm tempted to think that xldlktyk is his real name

I think he wants us to invest in the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Dave Q

Coach
People dont like change.

Well you'll just have to fugging wear it.

The tide of rugby league is coming in.

Where is your team coming? How many times does it make the papers? Who gives a fug about it?

In the fairy tale that is rugby league, Souths are Cinderella and the rest of you sorry lot are pumpkins!

Ease into it and enjoy the ride with us.

Other teams invited to the ball: Manly, Cowboys and the mighty Panthers. The Warriors are also looking likely.

The Storm too but they are of course, the gate-crashers!

t-ba

Post Whore
Dave Q said:
People dont like change.

Well you'll just have to fugging wear it.

The tide of rugby league is coming in.

Where is your team coming? How many times does it make the papers? Who gives a fug about it?

In the fairy tale that is rugby league, Souths are Cinderella and the rest of you sorry lot are pumpkins.

And that's what will make the fall and stumble so, so sweet.

Latest posts