What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

LESStar58

Referee
Forgive him hes Mextorian.

Actually, it pains me to say that I was born in a little place called Kogarah in a building called St.George Hospital and spent the first 4 years of my life in a little suburb called Riverwood. Glad we shipped off overseas for a while cos if we'd stayed I'd probably have ended up supporting the Drag Queens...

11Straight

Juniors
"They are" or "They're"

So in addition to being a sh*t troll and a bitter Lizards fan you are also illiterate, no?
That's it??

You know you have been well and truly smashed when with all that huffing,puffing and wheezing you pick me up on 1 misspelt word.

Syko

Juniors
Actually, it pains me to say that I was born in a little place called Kogarah in a building called St.George Hospital and spent the first 4 years of my life in a little suburb called Riverwood. Glad we shipped off overseas for a while cos if we'd stayed I'd probably have ended up supporting the Drag Queens...

so you are a turncoat then, quick to jump ship.

I can't think of anything worse...........

[-X

11Straight

Juniors
so you are a turncoat then, quick to jump ship.

I can't think of anything worse...........

[-X
Not the kind of person you would want beside you in the trenches.:lol:

When the going gets tough which it will in the next couple of years you watch them all get going.

11Straight

Juniors
Molly Meldrum's bar on Church Street Richmond, DTs. You'll love the clientele...
:lol::lol: I see,Well you'd know all about the clientele considering it's your local pick up joint and where you met your current partner but no gaybars thanks.

Tell your boyfriend i said hi.

Syko

Juniors
Not the kind of person you would want beside you in the trenches.:lol:

When the going gets tough which it will in the next couple of years you watch them all get going.

lol

lets just hope we don't have to go to war anytime soon.

StormChaser

First Grade
Jesus Christ! Do you three possess a brain cell between you? A girl goes away for a few days and comes back to a fetid sh*tstorm of mediocrity. Gone are the days when trolls had some wit and originality about them. Shame on you, boys!
Below average at best!

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Jesus Christ! Do you three possess a brain cell between you? A girl goes away for a few days and comes back to a fetid sh*tstorm of mediocrity. Gone are the days when trolls had some wit and originality about them. Shame on you, boys!
Below average at best!

true true, atleast other trolls were entertaining. These trolls are just a pimple on the arse of society