What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh my gawd! Are you STILL whining and bleating like a little bitch?
I won't say that you're the first person to walk through this forum with an illuminated 'Kick Me' sign on his ass, but you are without doubt the first person to have a powerful magnet surgically inserted into his colon for the sole purpose of pulling steel-capped boots towards it.

Now get! Our feet are sore from kicking your arse all around this thread.

He does not know when to give up...every post has been some imbecilic rant about nothing.

Obviously does not get it...and is pretty much making St George look like a joke which is not relfective of the majority of their fans.

I await the pathetic response.

AILD

Bench
happens every year...i shouldnt be so surprised by it.

Thing is like every year...we will get the last laugh over the dragons fans...so really in the end they will be hurting inside when we beat them by plenty, make the finals and try take out another premiership while they are out week 1, if they get that far.

Wait for the triple attack...Kia, AILD, Storm Chaser...all being lined up for some wonderful response from our friend.

leaguelover4

Juniors
This Sticko guy doesnt know when he's beaten does he?
Definately a androtop sooker loving dragqueen
Most trolls start a thread drop some bait and watch the fun
This dickhead keeps stepping in and getting his arse kicked
Too funny :lol:

11Straight

Juniors
Is that you Steve Clark?
Nah hes "hollywood Harrigan" he can't distinguish what is flat and what is blatently forward.

And Leaguelover is another destitute brainwashed sheep lured during a vulnerable time in his life,I didn't realise the magnitude this evil franchise had on the unsuspecting public.

What a sad state of affairs.

PS how are you dragon.:lol:

11Straight

Juniors
By the way i'll be down in melbourne on wednesday is there any good places to go for a few bevvys in melb.??

AILD

Bench
Nah hes "hollywood Harrigan" he can't distinguish what is flat and what is blatently forward.

And Leaguelover is another destitute brainwashed sheep lured during a vulnerable time in his life,I didn't realise the magnitude this evil franchise had on the unsuspecting public.

What a sad state of affairs.

PS how are you dragon.:lol:

alright mate...you know doing karate in the basement and banging my nuts on drum sets.

nqcowboy87

Bench
i personally reckon the kebab will make an appearance, what kind of tackle it is im not sure but it will make an apearance.

11Straight

Juniors
i personally reckon the kebab will make an appearance, what kind of tackle it is im not sure but it will make an apearance.
Well i reckon there next body manipulation tackle will make a contortionist look like an amateur.

Maybe you coukld call it a triple knot or the paralyser.

AILD

Bench
:lol::lol: Yeah ive been singing boats and hoes on my dad's yacht.

You coming down for the game in rd 1?

i wish. if it wasnt on friday i definately would be. my work doesnt really like it when i take days off to go watch footy...bastards.

MsStorm

Bench
Syko the majority of Melbourne Storm fans on this forum are not bandwagon jumpers, I however do not object to them. Here in Melbourne we welcome bandwagon fans, as long as they stay on for the ride through the low periods as well as the highs and keep on supporting the club. That is they only way we are going to build a decent support base here.
Most kids who grow up here in Melbourne are all bred on AFL not RL.
You compare the Dragons supporter base to ours, but what did the Dragons have to compete against many years ago to get support? nothing is my guess, correct me if I am wrong.

I am sick of all of these stupid no brain douche bags that come on here and start spitting dribble about our support base and bandwagon this and that. At least we have decent membership numbers, much more than a lot of clubs from the RL 'heartland'. So what if we have a lot of bandwagon fans, what’s the issue? as long as they stick around it is a very good way to build a fan base.
Yes jealousy is a curse and I hope you bitches get well soon.

Well said Melbourne Belle..they are so dumb :lol: