What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ian's Insight - 9 April 2004

IanG

Coach
Ian's Insight - 9 April 2004
Not Happy Boys!
By IanG

After listening to last weeks match on radio. It was only the second time in my entire life that I've swiched off the radio in absolute discust. It was at the point where I nearly threw my transistor up against the wall and I couldn't bring myself to watch the game on NBN later on.

I can't help but feel as though the hammering they got from the Dragons had nothing to do with Joey's absence. It was as if they didn't have any passion in their game. I certainly hope that after that inceped effort that Michael Hagan had their balls in a vice for the next two hours after the match.

To get away from the depressing nature of last week. I've noticed that in recent times the Knights have been schedualed to spend their Easter Weekends in Auckland. One things for sure I can think of worse places to be during easter than in New Zealand. Wish I could be their myself, but it aint to be for a number of reasons. Instead I'm spending my Easter at home looking after the critters while the relies that I live with buzz off up to near Queensland. Lucky them.

In it's brief presents here too it seems that Ian's Insight has become well liked so I will be doing one each week from now on, but I'd like to point out too that they wont necessarily be football related. I may decide to write about a completly differnt topic. For example in a post I put up last weekend I was fishing for suggestions for a birthday card for a lady friend of mine. I took those on board and thanks to those who helped out there.

I spend nearly half an hour in the newsagents trying to pick a suitable one. I managed to do so that was a cute one that'd give her a giggle but at the same time one that wasn't smutty either. I also avoided one of those aged ones even though I don't consider 30 to be old.

Anyway this one's a bit longer this week and I wish every one a Happy Easter and take care.

Jedda

Juniors
Have a great and happy Easter too IanG!

I'll be at the game, piting my voice against the might of the Warriors crowd willing the Knights over the tryline for Victory!

Keep up the weekly columns, they're great stuff! :clap:

Latest posts