What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idiot Hill shoots his mouth off again

Hurriflatch

Referee
Plenty of Parra fans still have a soft spot for Ian and a few would rank Ian as the biggest lose or at least top 3 of all the players who have left since 2001.

Eels Fan

Juniors
Terry Hill is an idiot of the highest order, he called Ian Hindmarsh a reserve grader & yet i've seen plenty of him in the top grade over the past few years. Since his debut he's probably played more first grade games than Hill has.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
I actually want to play Manly in the finals now

then have Benny score 10 tries in the match running over Hill

As if Tezza would turn up. IF Manly somehow sneak in, watch him pull out of the finals. The old man is washed up... pfffft

KING HINDY

Juniors
Anyone see Terry Hill on the footy show,having a shot at Ian Hindmarsh,saying that he's a reserve grade player.Apparently Ian returned the comment by saying that everyone hates Manly(which is true).The good thing was that Sterlo supported Hindmarsh saying .he has played many 1st grade games.
I bet he would'nt have said those comments if Nathan was around
Minor premiers 2005...........PARRAMATTA EELS

The Colonel

Immortal
Terry Hill has two dicks..... no one can be that silly playing with just one! f**kwit of te highest order. I do hope they get into the finals......

stuke

Bench
i pity the poor journalist....Tezza was stumbling over his words and spraying everywhere. tough job!

eelz47

Coach
and he said " the other nathan hindmarsh", what a covell head!

so where is the other nath?

Stagger eel

Staff member
stuke said:
i pity the poor journalist....Tezza was stumbling over his words and spraying everywhere. tough job!

was he wearing a raincoat!

I'll say this about "Hill the Dill" he may say what he wants about Ian, Peter and Brian but the fact remains that unlike himself those blokes don't carry the shady past that this bloke does.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Calling Ian Hindmarsh a resevere grader, lol, and Then Simon Woolford said that Hill should check his own form before having a go at Hindmarsh.

The guy is a total wanker, At least Hindmarsh didn't "retire" and then come back with a different team the next year, Souths should never of paid Hill a cent.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Agent Mulder said:
Calling Ian Hindmarsh a resevere grader, lol, and Then Simon Woolford said that Hill should check his own form before having a go at Hindmarsh.

The guy is a total wanker, At least Hindmarsh didn't "retire" and then come back with a different team the next year, Souths should never of paid Hill a cent.

Hills done worst things in his life...he's not even a tenth of man Ian is.

Bigfella

Coach
Des Hasler and Michael Monaghan are shaking in their boots about getting flogged by the Raiders this week and watching Parra play the semis on TV

Terry doesn't mind though. He is safe in the knowledge that as Bozo Fulton's pet and son-in-law his on field contribution is irrelevant. He will just keep missing tackles and giving away penalties and will always have a guranteed spot at Manly

Nuff nuff

Hellsy

Immortal
Ian better watch out this weekend :lol: he could drown if Tezza starts sledging him on the field :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellchick said:
Ian better watch out this weekend :lol: he could drown if Tezza starts sledging him on the field :lol: :lol:

maybe we should give Ian a pair goggles on behalf of his old mates [parra supporters] a parting gift. :D

scottyeel

Bench
Raider 69 said:
f**k id like to see Hindy smash him, put him on his arse, stand over him and give him one of these: "Hi, im Ian Hindmarsh, who the f**k are you?"
That would be awesome to see.:clap:

Best thing to happen to the hindmarsh family this weekend will be that canberra absolutely smash Manwee, then the tigers roll the panthers, the dogs to get the Roorters, and parra to get the broncos that will allow us to get nathan to look after him the following week also. Go u mighty eels!!!!!

Grail

Juniors
Hellchick said:
Ian Hindmarsh has 500 times the amount of class as Hill

No he doesn't.
500 x zero is still zero.

Lets just say that Ian Hindmarsh has class and be done with it.

:)

Grail

Juniors
eelavation said:
Hills done worst things in his life...he's not even a tenth of man Ian is.

Sure he is... at least the scales will attest that he's probably more of a man than Ian.

Well, more mass than Ian anyway.

True EEL

Bench
you can't fault Terry for attempting to "fire up" his own side - but in reality he really went over board and may have actually made things worse for them (and maybe made himself a couple of new enemies - i wouldn't like to be hit by Ian Hindy this weekend)

Stagger eel

Staff member
True EEL said:
you can't fault Terry for attempting to "fire up" his own side - but in reality he really went over board and may have actually made things worse for them (and maybe made himself a couple of new enemies - i wouldn't like to be hit by Ian Hindy this weekend)

if he was trying to fire up his team, he wasn't going about it the right way!!...his numbskull, no 2 ways about it.