What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idris - the myth

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Like most of the players who get incessantly bagged on this forum he can really play and is maybe just a little overrated at worst

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Hayne and Idris both should have been picked. Slightly less for the Qld camp to fear me thinks.

Canard

Immortal
As I said in the other thread, with QLD centre stocks at the moment, Idris would walk into the QLD side if eligible.

bartman

Immortal
lolIdris.

But I don't know why he wasn't picked. Origin could do with as much marketing leverage as the Anzac test, and that's pretty much all lolIdris offers at rep level.... ;-)

(And before anyone starts back, I didn't think Hayne deserved to be picked anyway.)

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors
Idris goes ok with the ball and can tackle well if you run at him, but still has a few problems with reading the attack while he is defending. This will improve with experience or if not I think he will end up in the forwards.