What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idris to Titans??

BunniesMan

Immortal
Agree. Idris looks like he has Arthur Beetson's conditioner at Canterbury. Still, I remember the day he owned Tahu last year - Tahu simply never got owned until that game, and after it, he fell to pieces. A fit Idris has the potential to strip Inglis of his test jumper withing 3-4 years.

A change of coach and some maturity will do him wonders. Yes, he needs to turn quicker than the Queen Mary, but Folau wasn't real mobile in defence either.

Good signing Titans - and they needed one.
You do realise there are TWO centres in footy?

Loudstrat

Coach
Wow. Is there? Geez, been watching the game since 1974 - I was wondering what that spare bloke was among the other 12..........

Your parents honeymooned at Chernobyl didn't they you f*cking spastic!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wow. Is there? Geez, been watching the game since 1974 - I was wondering what that spare bloke was among the other 12..........

Your parents honeymooned at Chernobyl didn't they you f*cking spastic!
Yeah well you said Idris would take the centre jumper of Inglis. Well...they could both play for Australia at the same time. We don't have to choose between the two.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Idris and Inglis as the Australian centre pairing. I can see that.
images

Moffo

Referee
Haha

f**k off you fat man tits bitch. Why do a deal in rd5? f**ks the year up. f**king merkin

jonno_knights

Juniors
Anyone see Greenbergs interview on the Sunday Footy Show?

He was talking about not being able to compete with the Titans offer for Idris and came up with this pearler,

"We are a club that prides itself on abiding by the salary cap"

Or something along those lines.