What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If anyone gives a damn....

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
LIKE IN THE ACTUAL SQUAD???

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!

GO WILLIE T! :clap:

Really Phillips? Tate is an awesome player and Tonga is still only young. Don't get me wrong they both deserve it but QLD did the right thing by seeing how Tate was first.

strider

Post Whore
Ennis had a very good game vs the Eels - I think he should have been in line for dally m points before the others who got them.....I think you will be right about him replacing witty in the Newcastle team when the likes of Kennedy return.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea, i agree with you Freak. they were saying casey would have had a real shot at origing this year if lockyer wasn't gonna be ready for it.

im happy in all cases, stevey, willie and casey were all champs and favourites of mine!! bloody qldrs! :clap:

Misty Bee

First Grade
Makes you wonder what, in our club, prevented him from flowering in our team.

Good on him, I guess. Bloody waste, though. Yet another bloody waste!!!!!!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
He didn't flower because our tactics in defence and attack are the worst in the NRL. We have the players to be competitive but not the right game plan.

Latest posts