What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cayless Cordoba and Finch Are Released Who Do You Want?

TheRam

Coach
Hey,

I know we need a halfback now and Monahan would be great but in terms of forwards, did anyone see the Canberra game on Monday night.

Tom Learoyd-Lahrs and Shillington were outstanding.

Tom Learoyd-Lahrs is a top player, as is Kevin Proctor from Melbourne.

TheRam

Coach
:lol:

thanks for the rundown of stuff i already knew. BOYD? AN IMPORT? wowwwww!

considering some the boys are in their early 20s, im fairly sure when they were 12 and 13 they woulda been thinking 'i want to play for the st george illawarra dragons' and not the steelers. in fact i know that for a fact when it comes to a few of the boys you mentioned.

why does it matter that we are a merged club? it's not like its a recent thing and we swooped in and stole all these 'steelers juniors'. we are the same entity and have been so for an entire decade. apart from a few diehards, most dragons fans fully accept the illawarra as an integral and extremey valued part of the club. it's not like the dragons is exploiting the gong for juniors.

daneel...nah mate not worried. just don't want u guys to get ur hopes up thats all ;-)

Kiki, don't worry, don't want them, there are bigger and better fish to fry then those hopeless hacks. :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
I must be missing something with the Dave Taylor love.... he plays on average 20 minutes, his lateral defence is a worry and has hands like feet. He has size and speed but the change in interchange rules he really needs to increase his endurance. Can't believe that with three years or so under Bennett he still hasn't increased his playing time.

Latest posts