What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I was a Tigers fan, I'd be excited

albi

Juniors
You guys have made some really BIG signings for next year.

With the quality of Prince and Marshall, now with the go forward of O'Hara, I'm making an early call of Tigers finishing in the top 4 next year.

As for this year, I think you're in with a decent chance of making 8th spot.

My team (Raiders) I'm now predicting will finish 10th this year:x

The Tank

Bench
Yeah, the Tiges are looking the goods. Hasn't Benji taken off this year. I'll admit I wasn't convinced of his quality, but he's playing awesome footy.

Bench
I want to get excited but we have fallen over so many times I might just wait a bit longer.
I am however enjoying the wins though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, I remember your and my disappointment at the loss to the Cowboys at Campbo last year Bob. :-(

NO MORE OF THAT TIGERS!

gregstar

Referee
& what will you tigers want for beating the sharks?
please start designing a sig & make it good!

Lu Lu

----
albi said:
You guys have made some really BIG signings for next year.

With the quality of Prince and Marshall, now with the go forward of O'Hara, I'm making an early call of Tigers finishing in the top 4 next year.

As for this year, I think you're in with a decent chance of making 8th spot.

My team (Raiders) I'm now predicting will finish 10th this year:x
\

Lets not worry about next year. This year is looking pretty good. Here we are after 19 Rounds sitting in 7th spot with the likes of The Bulldogs, Canberra, Roosters Manly and the Knights all below us on the the table. Well forget The Knights they look set to take over the wodden spoon from the Rabbitohs.

Johnny_Eels

Juniors
If the Tigers make the 8 this year your a shoe in for top 4 next year if things go there way which they deserve after recent years. A quality Winger will wrap things up nicely and unfortunatly it looks like it is our boy Peterson. Rather him go to the Tigers than Manly.

Bench
Johnny_Eels said:
If the Tigers make the 8 this year your a shoe in for top 4 next year if things go there way which they deserve after recent years. A quality Winger will wrap things up nicely and unfortunatly it looks like it is our boy Peterson. Rather him go to the Tigers than Manly.
Cheers Johnny,we will take good care of him if he comes on board.A shame he got hurt he was going alright this year.
Even if he doesn't come over,I hope he has a speedy recovery,we miss you already Bob.

Latest posts