What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Keating is out...

AlexTheEel

Juniors
I would start Kingston and play Jono Wright on the bench. If Kingston needs a rest I think Burt could play some dummy half in attack and Jono to play wing/centre.

I think ts too big a game for someone like Mitchell to debut.

IFR33K

Coach
Keating wont be out. From memory the tackle wasnt too much different to Maurice Blair from Melbourne, and he got off.

lingard

Coach
Worst case scenario is: Hayne, Keating and Cayless are ALL out. If Hayne is out, I guess Burt goes to full-back and Jonathon Wright comes into the centres, alternating with Inu. But what about the forwards? I think we can win without Cayless. I reckon Keating would be the biggest loss, strangely. Hayne hasn't had as much impact in the last two games, and I think we could actually win without him. But Keating - I'm not so sure.

natheel

Coach
I'm thinking

6. Mortimer
7. Robson
9. Kingston

Then mateo to five eight morts to half and robbo to hooker

strider

Post Whore
if keating is out, kinga will win the clive churchill medal ... you heard it here first

;-)

parra_jesus

Juniors
Hayne hasn't had as much impact in the last two games, and I think we could actually win without him. .

he hasnt been a world beater in the last two games like he has been for 10 weeks before but he set up two tries and his mere presence on the field gives the boys alot of confidence not to mention he gets alot of attention from the oppisition leaving burt , inu , grothe and reddy to weave their magic

Latest posts