What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IF Lockyer, Webcke and Tallis don't play...

tiger_nick

Bench
Than we only have to worry about Tate, Hunt, Civonaceva, Carlaw, MacGuire, Berrigan, Webb, Costigan, Carroll etc

Please the list goes on!

On paper they will still have a better team than us, I am confident we can get up if we play our best for the full 80 minutes but they will still be deserved favourites. I can't believe I'm reading people thinking we are good things!

ozcrusader

Bench
From the SMH:

The Brisbane Broncos could be scratching to put together a side for Saturday's National Rugby League game against the West Tigers at Suncorp Stadium following injuries to three star players.

Prop Shane Webcke (calf) is almost certain to miss the game while champion five eighth Darren Lockyer (rib cartilage) and centre Shaun Berrigan are both extremely doubtful.

All three were injured in Sunday's 46-18 loss to the Bulldogs, leaving Brisbane extremely shorthanded for Saturday's game.

The Broncos are likely to recall former Origin player Ben Ikin and look to its Queensland Cup feeder club, Toowoomba, to supply them with replacement players.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/08/16/1092508326039.html

Wrighty79

Juniors
Tallis SHOULD be suspended. That was a blatant head high, and head slam, all in one. If he gets away with that...

zaibatsu

Juniors
ucantseeme said:
we could be facing the baby broncos again, i'm starting to get worried.

the boys will lift regardless of their squad but lets hope its understrength anyway! :D we are a much better team now then we were during the "baby bronco" disaster

Latest posts