What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Manly no go 4 sfs i will turn my back on game next year, just 2 big broncos games

mark123

Juniors
And thats MAX!

Thats right. Starting from next year, because its going to be hard to give up totally on this year, but next year, if such a thing happens, it will be hard to get back into the game until I HEAR THAT THINGS HAVE CHANGED

I will only go to the home broncos v cowboys and home broncos v titans game

You will never see me at another game ever again, and you wont see me watching league on tv (i will have better things to do) and i wont be wasting my time on the game. If things get worse, i wont even do that.

You wont hear me discussing the game, so forget about the rile-ups i do at work, etc, that generate heated debate amongst us. I hold some kind of sway i suppose.

IF Manly and the NRL dont take the COOL one million rather than have to pay 75,000 I will do the above.

And i wont have a single regret.

This is NOT A THREAT.

I half suspect that Manly will take the million. I hope they do....but logically thinking it through in my mind, thats what i would do [in not watching the game again].

I am not after sympathy, save it, i dont want it, give it to manly.

The game needs to see sense.

You are put on this earth to breed....you have 26,000 days to make it happen. Everything else - is bullsh~t.

In leagues case, change breed to make money. (Because thats what helps players get the hot girls to breed with)

You dig?

t-ba

Post Whore
Make sure you leave whatever you've been smoking here though. It'll need some...'sampling'.

mark123

Juniors
So you think Manly won't move the game?

Fine man.

Hold on champ, the broncos will get 100 or so bucks from me next year in any case. Should be a good night when i go.

CharlieF

Juniors
mark123 said:
And thats MAX!

Thats right. Starting from next year, because its going to be hard to give up totally on this year, but next year, if such a thing happens, it will be hard to get back into the game until I HEAR THAT THINGS HAVE CHANGED

I will only go to the home broncos v cowboys and home broncos v titans game

You will never see me at another game ever again, and you wont see me watching league on tv (i will have better things to do) and i wont be wasting my time on the game. If things get worse, i wont even do that.

You wont hear me discussing the game, so forget about the rile-ups i do at work, etc, that generate heated debate amongst us. I hold some kind of sway i suppose.

IF Manly and the NRL dont take the COOL one million rather than have to pay 75,000 I will do the above.

And i wont have a single regret.

This is NOT A THREAT.

I half suspect that Manly will take the million. I hope they do....but logically thinking it through in my mind, thats what i would do [in not watching the game again].

I am not after sympathy, save it, i dont want it, give it to manly.

The game needs to see sense.

You are put on this earth to breed....you have 26,000 days to make it happen. Everything else - is bullsh~t.

In leagues case, change breed to make money. (Because thats what helps players get the hot girls to breed with)

You dig?

Why?

CharlieF

Juniors
mark123 said:

Fine man.

Hold on champ, the broncos will get 100 or so bucks from me next year in any case. Should be a good night when i go.

You are f**kin kidding right???? Why would they move the game. Its to their advantage.

salivor

First Grade
mark123 said:

Fine man.

You mean the Broncos that gave up a much bigger crowd to take a semi final to Townsville? Where was your make money philosphy there?

Hindyscrack

Bench
salivor said:
You mean the Broncos that gave up a much bigger crowd to take a semi final to Townsville? Where was your make money philosphy there?

The finals series are property of the NRL, not the clubs...

salivor

First Grade
Hindyscrack said:
The finals series are property of the NRL, not the clubs...

I don't know what you're getting at but I think my point went over your head.

In-goal

Bench
I agree the NRL and clubs need to make money, keeping the game at Brookvale would be a stupid move both for the game as well as the M-W-RLFC. Honestly $1m is worth more to everyone in RL than a run down suburban ground run by a money hungry council

salivor

First Grade
Hindyscrack said:
I do now...

read your point too literally...

Yep, I just find it funny that Mark only now wants to go to 2 games involving a club that made a poor decision in a business sense that he's now critising the NRL and Manly of potentially doing.

We'll get 50,000 passionate Rugby League fans through the gates for both matches, your apathetic presence isn't needed there Mark.

Snoop

Coach
To be honest this doesn't sit easy with me. Next year, when I'm watching league, there will always be this voice in the back of my head saying, 'but what is mark123 doing right now ... did ya think about that huh?' I'm not sure I am prepared for the onslaught of guilt.