What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Manly no go 4 sfs i will turn my back on game next year, just 2 big broncos games

Charlie124

First Grade
Guys, i dont think your taking this thread seriously enough... Think about it, what if he does leave for good? what then? are you prepared to live with yourselves knowing that Mark123 is only watching 2 games a year? I know im not.

Dont go Mark123, please...just dont go.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Charlie124 said:
Guys, i dont think your taking this thread seriously enough... Think about it, what if he does leave for good? what then? are you prepared to live with yourselves knowing that Mark123 is only watching 2 games a year? I know im not.

Dont go Mark123, please...just dont go.

:( :( Stop it Charlie! Stoppp ittttttt

God-King Dean

Immortal
This thread has hit a cord with me. I just can't handle the modern game & what it's done to this beautiful sport...

razorblade.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
BlueFenix said:
Or the NRL could bank it and pay for 13.3333333 finals if Manly make more home finals in the future. ;-)

Actually if the bank it in INGdirect they will earn 6% interest.

On $1million, that is 60,000 per year.

BUT - if Manly gets a SECOND home final, then it would be $2million.

That's $120k per year, which pays for 1 home final at Brookie every year for the Sea Eagles, and 45k per year to go into the kitty to do some work on Brookie in the future!!!!

thanks mark123 - you may be lost to league, but clearly there's a legacy that will live on.

Raider Azz

Bench
it's either play at a sh*t-hole dive of a ground for $75,000 or recieve $1M to play at the best RL ground in sydney. should be a no-brainer.

sharko

Juniors
What is the use in performing well all year and finishing in the top 4 if you immediately lose that advantage of a home semi. Why don't Manly now rest their key players in the run in to the semis and finish a comfortable 5th or 6th..they will still play at the SFS won't they?

And I believe the News/NRL make more money thru their tv deal by playing at the SFS or that sh*tbox Telstra..so I believe they will force the game to be played out there. The News/NRL will pocket the bulk of the proceeds and Manly only a fraction of that..and for the opposition team a huge leg up into a semi.

The News/NRL through their dopple danger in Gallop must start to share the proceeds of this game with the entities that make the product..the clubs!

Skinner

Coach
Snoop said:
To be honest this doesn't sit easy with me. Next year, when I'm watching league, there will always be this voice in the back of my head saying, 'but what is mark123 doing right now ... did ya think about that huh?' I'm not sure I am prepared for the onslaught of guilt.

:lol: :lol:

mark123

Juniors
i've been reading this thread with some hilarity\

honestly, you guys are a pack of whinging pussies.

Check your estrogen levels, losers.

You'd rather pay 75,000 dollars to some dumb ass council to play a game at a run-down, old, decrepit, suburban ground, with a pitiful grass hill, and get a tiny crowd no doubt......than play it at a modern stadium and be paid 1 million into rugby league coffers.....and STILL probably get a small crowd.

The broncos make money, idiots, they can take as many games away from LP as they like until they dwindle that 2 million dollar profit to 0.

You need to grow some balls and embrace the modern era.

You know my feelings on sydney league....its like you all dont have penis' and you want to root a hole in a tree....

you polish brass on the titanic like i said.....with dumb ass atttitudes like your's its a wonder you manage to scrounge together the pathetic crowds that you do.

Makes you wonder: If league is so big in sydney, then why are your crowds PATHETIC and the majority of your clubs LOSING MONEY??

Oh dear. You guys suck. Your whole city is a dump, nothing is in the right spot. Thats why you all thing qld is great and a lot of you move up here....but no one moves down there unless THEY HAVE TOO.

You tools. Your blunt and rusty.

Your clubs are pathetic and weak.

You logic has failed you.

Repeat after me.

Sydney RL is a Design-Flaw

YOU ARE ALL BLOWING URINE IN THE WIND. BACK INTO YOUR FACES AND ONTO THOSE GRASS HILLS, OUT OF THE WAY STADIUMS, AND COUNCILS YOU WILL LET YOU BLEED DRY....YOU BUNCH OF SUCKERS.

Agent Mulder

Bench
mark123 said:
And thats MAX!

Thats right. Starting from next year, because its going to be hard to give up totally on this year, but next year, if such a thing happens, it will be hard to get back into the game until I HEAR THAT THINGS HAVE CHANGED

I will only go to the home broncos v cowboys and home broncos v titans game

You will never see me at another game ever again, and you wont see me watching league on tv (i will have better things to do) and i wont be wasting my time on the game. If things get worse, i wont even do that.

You wont hear me discussing the game, so forget about the rile-ups i do at work, etc, that generate heated debate amongst us. I hold some kind of sway i suppose.

IF Manly and the NRL dont take the COOL one million rather than have to pay 75,000 I will do the above.

And i wont have a single regret.

This is NOT A THREAT.

I half suspect that Manly will take the million. I hope they do....but logically thinking it through in my mind, thats what i would do [in not watching the game again].

I am not after sympathy, save it, i dont want it, give it to manly.

The game needs to see sense.

You are put on this earth to breed....you have 26,000 days to make it happen. Everything else - is bullsh~t.

In leagues case, change breed to make money. (Because thats what helps players get the hot girls to breed with)

You dig?

What are you going on about? Are you a Manly or Broncos fan?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
mark123 said:
i've been reading this thread with some hilarity\

honestly, you guys are a pack of whinging pussies.

Check your estrogen levels, losers.

You'd rather pay 75,000 dollars to some dumb ass council to play a game at a run-down, old, decrepit, suburban ground, with a pitiful grass hill, and get a tiny crowd no doubt......than play it at a modern stadium and be paid 1 million into rugby league coffers.....and STILL probably get a small crowd.

The broncos make money, idiots, they can take as many games away from LP as they like until they dwindle that 2 million dollar profit to 0.

You need to grow some balls and embrace the modern era.

You know my feelings on sydney league....its like you all dont have penis' and you want to root a hole in a tree....

you polish brass on the titanic like i said.....with dumb ass atttitudes like your's its a wonder you manage to scrounge together the pathetic crowds that you do.

Makes you wonder: If league is so big in sydney, then why are your crowds PATHETIC and the majority of your clubs LOSING MONEY??

Oh dear. You guys suck. Your whole city is a dump, nothing is in the right spot. Thats why you all thing qld is great and a lot of you move up here....but no one moves down there unless THEY HAVE TOO.

You tools. Your blunt and rusty.

Your clubs are pathetic and weak.

You logic has failed you.

Repeat after me.

Sydney RL is a Design-Flaw

YOU ARE ALL BLOWING URINE IN THE WIND. BACK INTO YOUR FACES AND ONTO THOSE GRASS HILLS, OUT OF THE WAY STADIUMS, AND COUNCILS YOU WILL LET YOU BLEED DRY....YOU BUNCH OF SUCKERS.

too much irony

i like the fact that he was saying dont give me sympathy. that means this guy actually thought someone (seriously) would say "no mark please stay!"