What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If NSW Lose this Origin Series this year....

northwest9

Juniors
the 'Fans' are just as idiotic, even more so than selectors. The NSW team right now isnt too bad at all minus like 2 picks, and a few others that could go either way.

Your regular Joe up the road is a f**king idiot who knows nothing of the sport. God no.

The term Training Run is hilarious. QLD will probably win the series, but they'll do it in incredibly tight entertaining games. Be quiet

It won't be tight and it won't be entertaining. It'll be a slaughter.

I don't suspect that sellout to the lawyers meninga will cry like he did about 6 years ago. Hypocritical twat

adamkungl

Immortal
yet the idea of the public picking the NSW side because a selector cant isnt?

or the fact for the next 5 years origin will be Asutralia VS the best nsw can muster, like it has been for 6 years?

origin will be resurrected when NSW vs QLD isnt a training run for the Australian side. Its nobodys fault but queenslands dominace is like never before and it really is killing origin.

evidence? A single shred of anything that points to this?

timka4

Bench
No way, some of the teams selected in the foxsport comments are terrible, the teams posted on here and the general public are completely different.

Dragon2010

First Grade
No way, some of the teams selected in the foxsport comments are terrible, the teams posted on here and the general public are completely different.

Polluted with the likes of:
Jamal Idris, Jason King, Nathan Hindmarsh, Matt King justtk name a few.

Yeah some fans really do have no idea....I find the teams on those sites laughable.

farmeister

Juniors
NSW will win a series sooner or later. And every series Qld has won up to then will just make that moment all the sweeter for us!

Me too. There is literally nothing I want more than to beat them this year. And if we lose again -if- I'll be the same next year.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Is? Bit ahead of yourself there short shorts.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder and after 6 series Im fond as f**k for a series win

It has been a pleasure watching the Maroons enhance further, your fondness.

If absence makes the heart grow fonder: The absence of the Origin trophy from NSWRL HQ for another couple of years should really get you guys fond.

QLD are working as hard as they can to facilitate your fond feelings.

Fond regards......