What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if only...

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
As for Jase - I am shocked to see he still forced a spot in 2000 (indicating just how poorly the Warriors were travelling then)!

However - your reference names 19 players - and either Tyran - Jason - or both missed out on the final 17!

jirskyr

Juniors
I'm fairly sure Jason Lowrie scored his first ever try when he was at the Tigers, playing for NZ. He then got another in a club game that year. His first tries after like 100+ first grade games.

Crippler

Juniors
correct

he scored his first ever try for New zealand in a test match against AUs

then he scored again againts teh warriors at campbelltown

Gobbso

Juniors
Crippler said:
correct

I thought he scored his first ever try against the Northern Eagles in 2000 at North Power Stadium? :?

White Tiger

Juniors
Gobbso said:
Crippler said:
correct

I thought he scored his first ever try against the Northern Eagles in 2000 at North Power Stadium? :?

I think you'll find that your right. :D

B_Tiger

Juniors
White Tiger said:
Gobbso said:
Crippler said:
correct

I think you'll find that your right. :D

he scored at test level first. I think it was either a few weeks earlier or a year earlier but his first try was definately at test level.

brook

First Grade
Anyway we're all getting distracted from the main issue which is that villa's form when lamb decided to cut him was good enough to be considered for rep selection despite his extremely young age and considering that, as snide has pointed out, he was replaced by trent runciman surely that must stand among the stupidest decisions this club has made.