What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If perth is such a can't miss home run for nrl expansion..?!

Wb1234

Referee
Look I get that you guys have zero buy in on the Qld Comp, but just try to imagine that you grew up in Brisbane PRE-BRONCOS, stay with me, and you had a comp and clubs that weren't from Sid-en-ney. Sorry - no chance you'll understand.

I'll start again. It's 1985, the NSW govt bans poker machines, and the Qld Govt legalises them. Parramatta and Manly chook raffles can't pay the players and they flock to the Brisbane Rugby League. You guys get sick of the drain and the Sydney Broncos are born. Up north we say who f**ken cares about suburbs down south - we are born to control rugby league. Canberra enters, blah blah blah and people one day start calling for expansion and culling of the Brissy clubs.

Meanwhile your suburban NSWRL has gone to hell but a few diehards still like to watch their "local" clubs. Now there's a push for a national Reserve Grade so your sydney comp becomes 3rd grade or worse.
I grew up with the nswrl

the clubs that didn’t make it into the nrl I have minimal care factor for

national reserve grade is more important than memories

Wb1234

Referee
You don't even go. Lol
I went to the grand final

now I could’ve been like you and spent 20 minutes counting the 83k people there or just sit back and watch a rugby league masterclass as Penrith toyed with parra

also the south’s vs Penrith semi where again I watched the footy

shocking I know

Perth Red

Post Whore

now I could’ve been like you and spent 20 minutes counting the 83k people there or just sit back and watch a rugby league masterclass as Penrith toyed with parra

shocking I know
One of them glory fans then who only goes to finals lol.you should be a sharks fan!

Bukowski

Juniors

shocking I know
Oh , this morning you said you used to go to games. Tonight you say you went to most recent game. Sure you did.

Latest posts