What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the dogs come 2nd...

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
If us Bulldogs come 2nd in the premiership and we play yous at Telstra Stadium... would there be any Cowboys fans making the trek to see their team play for the first time in a finals match after what happened at the showground about a month ago?

It would be great to see yous in big numbers at telstra and hopefully those 20,000 fans at townsville will be there.

The securitys at Telstra are number 1 and there wil be more police prescence around the stadium.

So would there be any of yous making the trek to the Olympic Stadium???

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
I think there's a couple on here who said they were making the trip down on the pilgrimage thread (Grantwhy and The Moose).

Azkatro

First Grade
I plan to be there. But I already live in Sydney so it's not too much of a problem :D

Bomber

Bench
I'll be there as well....hoping to catch up with some of the faces behind the names on the forum

GO COWBOYS

Latest posts