What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the Tigers make the semis.....

Who would you prefer to play in Week 1?

• Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters

• Broncos

• Total voters

TigerMo

Juniors
Who would you rather play in Week 1 if we made the Semis?

Personally, I'd rather play the Bulldogs in the first week because we matched them in Rnd 20 and the boys know they have a chance to beat them regardless of where they are situated on the ladder after Rnd 26.

I wouldn't want to play the roosters because they will fire up enormously and I wouldn't want to play the Broncos because the majority of the crowd would be all broncos and there wouldn't be enough support for the Wests Tigers.

Who would you prefer to play in Week 1?

Stellar

Juniors
i say bulldogs because we seem to have the wood on them and could definately beat them at home as weve only ever beaten them on the road.

i hope the dogs it will be there home game at telstra so there will be as many tigers supporters there as dog supporters.

And i dont wanna travel to brisbane to see a game

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Toss up between Brisbane and the Dogs. I went with Brisbane purely because I believe the Dogs are in better form and would be harder to beat. But all these games would be bloody tough, and it'd be a great achievement to even make the top 8.

cadburys

Juniors
Agree with vicious, the roosters are off the boil, and while it might be by far the toughest course to take of the three, there would be no greater
venue for vengeance to take place than to beat a team that lapped us once, and kept us scoreless twice, than to do it in their own backyard.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

NZtiger

Juniors
All those sides have the class to win the premiership so it's give and take really for me...I'd just be happy to see the Tigers make the 8, and we can call it a successful season! :D

EWS

Juniors
Ide rather the Bulldogs, but I dont care!

I couldnt give a rat's arse who we played, or even if we got belted 120-0 in our game, as long as we are there, and Im at the ground watching it.

j_tig

Juniors
roosters. i feel that we cant possibly go as bad as we did last time we played them and that that game will make the tigers do a gasnier and 'fire up!'

HOT028

Juniors
i would love to play the roosters and smash them ending their season because the loss takes all their confidence and they lose the next week as well.

Papa_smurf

Juniors
My vote was based on who i think is doing the worst form wise...enter the broncos. They've been just beating sides that a lower on the ladder then us.

O and i live in Brisbane and wld b able 2 c them 4 the 2nd time in a month thats the other reason.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Anyone but the Roosters for some reason there game just always works against us - however the Broncos and the Bulldogs we can beat - I guess a true indication would be how we fair in 2 weeks time against the Broncos

BJ

Juniors
wouldn't mind coming up against the bulldogs during regular season we seem to be able to match them on our day.. and i think we could carry that over to the finals.. if we make it that is...
i then wouldn't mind playing broncos if we had to as i think they aren't as dangerous as they used to be but come finals they will be amongst it..
and then lastly the roosters.. sure they haven't been winning but they are a team that can turn that around the very next week.. and even on an off day they can still jag a win.. i'd love to beat them tho if we were to face them but i don't think it'd happen...

but as was said.. the cowboys game could be our grandfinal.. every game left in the season is pretty much a knock out punch for us if we loose..