What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If they can do it why not you

2 True Blues

Coach
We should definately findout more about the associated costs. A couple of hundred of those at the games would be a great sight.

Was searchin for the old thread relating to them this morning but could not find it anywhere. And I cannot recall any of the figures relating to costs etc from several years ago.

Jeffles

Bench
2 True Blues said:
We should definately findout more about the associated costs. A couple of hundred of those at the games would be a great sight.

This is what I envisage as a JISM type project. Supporters groups in England often provide the upfront cash to purchase merchandise. Then they sell it and after costs are recovered, the profits go to the club.

Henson

Juniors
Yeah Jeffles those flag designs look great,bring em on,i'm sure heaps would sell,i want one for the games room for sure.wasn't there already keyrings for sale?

Jeffles

Bench
2 True Blues said:
What about those coffee cups Jeffles ??

We don't sell any now as you know. However, the same idea could be there for JISM to help the club start it up.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
In the cabinet at the JSC there was a set of car seat covers with Newtown est 1908 etc in Royal Blue. I have never seen these at H/P but I reckon made more widely available they would sell like hotcakes...They wont fit my seats otherwise I'd grab a pair! bugger it!!!!!!
P.S.I have seen these in other team colours as well even the mighty magpies! great stuff!

2 True Blues

Coach
Those were the keyrings I was talkin about NBB. They R pretty good mate r'nt they.

She has had hers for decades and it still weathers well being used non stop on her most frequently used keys.

Latest posts