What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if this dont fire us up,nothing will.

with what has happened over the last couple of weeks in losing games to the raiders and the broncos and the bulldogs joining us on top of the comp,if the team cant get in the right frame of mind now going into the last couple of games then they never will,but i reckon they can starting on sat night against the rabbitohs,cmon you DRAGONS do us proud.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wow. love the passion. take a breath though, you may pass out if you don't :)

Mr Red

First Grade
i am more interested in the following weeks game against the eels. if the eels must win to make the finals it will be a solid test for us - the eels will come out with a lot of intensity... and it would be the perfect warm up game for us before the finals. will be interesting to see how we respond if the eels do come out firing.

playing the eels before the semis will be a great hitout and exactly what we need.but all im woried about at the moment is the rabbitohs on sat night,i remember in 2005 the games we played before the semis werent ideal i think we had a bye in the last game of the round then we played the sharks then another week off and aweek later we were flat like we are at the moment.lets just hope we can get back to the way we have been playing most of the year on sat night,GO THE DRAGONS.

saint-colesy

Juniors
According to me on the NRL ladder predictor, we will want to lose the game against the eels to avoid playing them again in week 1 of the semis.

one game at a time.

no matter how professional the players are, i'm sure they looked a little ahead in the draw thinking that the minor premiership was wrapped up. now after 2 consecutive losses, hopefully they are focused just on the bunnies at this stage and not concerned about the finals.

at least that's what i'm thinking. after the recent losses, the last thing on my mind is parra, the minor premiership or the finals.

Doug2234

First Grade
According to me on the NRL ladder predictor, we will want to lose the game against the eels to avoid playing them again in week 1 of the semis.

So. Contain Hayne... Contain the Eels.

And how the hell did Villa beat Liverpool 3-1 this morning!!!

Latest posts