What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we miss the finals, should Tim Sheens walk

Should Sheens walk?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

alien

Referee
definately yes (if we dont make the top 8), but i reckon we will make the top 8 anyway :)

R2Coupe

Juniors
Manly has been one of the form teams in the bludgeoning opponents out of the match. The manner in which the game was turned in the second half by denying Manly the ball and scoring quickly now has changed the run in to the 8. Marshall and Lawrence exposed the right side defence and bashing teams into submission won't win you the competition.

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
Manly has been one of the form teams in the bludgeoning opponents out of the match. The manner in which the game was turned in the second half by denying Manly the ball and scoring quickly now has changed the competition. Manly's right side defence was exposed by Marshall and Lawrence.

Agree, but are you a YES or a NO?:D

Bring on Lote:cool:

Vicious

Bench
Top 8, we`ll win the comp. When the Wests Tigers get confident it`s a juggernaut, can`t be stopped!

R2Coupe

Juniors
I won't sit on the fence, I say he shouldn't walk if we don't make the 8. But most of you would already know.:D

Latest posts