What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If We win Saturday Night

slipperykinchela

First Grade
i reckon we will be in the GF.

We have proven that this year we are mentally tough, this week the bar has been really raised & i think if we can get up over the cowboys we are headed to the GF.

My big worry is the following week might be a let down against the cheats.

The Preacher

First Grade
Why not wait and see how we go after the Origin matches before we start talking GF's and premierships.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
I think as long as we dont lose Smith or Weyman for the season we have the depth to cover most positions this year.

my god if i had of said that about weyman when we signed him i would of commited myself to the looney bin.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Whoa there Chief.

It is the start of May. Sure we are going well and I think we will be thereabouts all things considered, but no need to be getting ahead of ourselves.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Can't wait till the dogs game in r10, hope we spoil Hazem's 300th like Newcastle spoiled Lockyer's and show those fully-sick cheats how its done. that will without a doubt be our toughest test yet. not too sure about this week, if the ctry/aust/nz boys can back up well we should beat the cows. if thurston doesn't, we'll win either way.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
if we win a game in the weekend before the grand final, we'll be in the grand final..

until then, i'm not counting my chickens... i did that a couple of years in a row just recently....

plus, we need to see how we go against the belmore bitches before we can make any title claims..

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
if we win a game in the weekend before the grand final, we'll be in the grand final..

until then, i'm not counting my chickens... i did that a couple of years in a row just recently....

plus, we need to see how we go against the belmore bitches before we can make any title claims..
what muzby said!! especially regarding the belmore bitches :lol:

Steel Dragon

Bench
I love how we win a tough game and instantly everyone starts thinking 'Premiership'!
Its great!!!

Probably not worth booking GF tickets til a few weeks after the Origin period. That seems to be the rough patch for teams - especially Bennett coached ones.

Glad youre excited, but dont go getting to ahead of yourself mate

slaters

Referee
Slip, you're a betting man. FMD, who else would you want to be on other than us to win the comp?

We are a 4 year old Makybe Diva.

Potsie

Juniors
Long long long way off. Lets not be like Souths. Win a couple of games and think we will win the title. I think we should just take it week by week.

flip

Juniors
If we win the preliminary final... I rekon we'll be in the GF. :crazy:;-):p

_Johnsy

Referee
FMD SlippryK

There is 18 weeks of regular season games to go, then finals. Take a deep breath champ.

MattYg1

Bench
bottle-duramale.jpg

RedVDave

First Grade
I think we have more of a chance of beating the cowboys this week than I thought we had of beating the Warriors last weekend, the Cowboys have been less than impressive this season, my main concern is the following week against the dogs, if we beat them then their will be more reasons to celebrate, but I agree with a lot of people on here far to early to start talking grand finals and such one game at a time.

Cooper-Man

Bench
two weeks ago everyone was talking this sh*t as well and then the knights came out and out played us. FFS.

OurRedV

Juniors
Despite where we currently sit on the competition ladder, i think we're very far off being front runners in this comp. It's still very very early.

Melbourne and Manly are still the teams to beat IMHO.

dragonfire

Bench
I love how we win a tough game and instantly everyone starts thinking 'Premiership'!
Its great!!!

Probably not worth booking GF tickets til a few weeks after the Origin period. That seems to be the rough patch for teams - especially Bennett coached ones.

Glad youre excited, but dont go getting to ahead of yourself mate

doesnt help when his team used to provide half the players for origin

SN0WMAN

Juniors
Can't wait till the dogs game in r10, hope we spoil Hazem's 300th like Newcastle spoiled Lockyer's and show those fully-sick cheats how its done.

Just as long as it's nowhere near like what happened when we played the Knights for Joeys 200th game. I've never been so irate with a football game outside that one.

Latest posts