What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are able to help

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We have a new tipping site that is still a work in progress

I would like to give it a test run during the AFL Preseason comp to sort out any bugs before the footy season starts.

We would very much appreciate your participation.

I know its not much of a competition as most teams only field second string teams, but its more so to give our tipping site a test run.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sh*t tippers would probably win the pre season, cant really go on form

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
since the season starts next week we have decided to open our forums for discussion although our website is not yet ready and the forum page is only in a basic format

it will be a work in progress but I look forward to developing it further as we go, with all your help of course

enjoy

http://forums.aflunlimited.com/index.php

PS: bring a friend

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We are also running a Tipping Comp on the pre season from AFL Unlimited.

We need your help to give it a test run.

You don't have to become an AU member to join the tipping comp, you can view the details in the Tipping Competition forum over there.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Check the Site Feedback Forum at AU, I'll start a thread for those interested in being mods tonight.

griffo346

First Grade
hey twiz how we going to advertise the forum so we get more people

is it set up via a google search

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, that and plenty of patience

its helps if you can let your mates know

Latest posts