What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you build it he will come.

Bluebag

Juniors
So said the corn field, so which "HE" will be coming for reunion.

Your guesses start now.
He is a multi sports personality.

Ball_Licker

Juniors
Bluebag said:

Your guesses start now.
Bumper O'Dwyer

He's not a multi sports personality.
He has multiple personalities.

he is multi talented though, single handedly he has made numerous valued staff, supporters, former players and coaches disappear.

Bluebag said:

Your guesses start now.

will mr smith finally show his melon at half time so the world can see this hero that is saving the club from its self ?

2 True Blues

Coach
Newtown Jets fan said:
will mr smith finally show his melon at half time so the world can see this hero that is saving the club from its self ?

Yeah I here there will be a motorcade around the oval. I'll be up on the Hill behind the grassy knoll lads.:lol: :lol:

brendothejet

First Grade
I was thinking of borrowing my mates convertible and performing a motorcade lap of honour for myself.

Either that or streaking.

brendothejet

First Grade
I was actually caught by senior constable stevens of Canterbury police.

the funny thing is i had just streaked through his Oztag match and tagged him whilst he had made a break.

he wasn't too impressed lol.

the female officer just held me in the oztag officials caravan.

Special thanks to Wes Naiqama for stepping in and getting me out. Who'd have thought he'd have the sweet talking way with the cops!

Subsequently wes fleeced the entire Newtown Jets team at pool as he is a massive pool shark. think i lost about 50 bucks.

Ah well, such is mad monday.

Mr_Smith

Juniors
Newtown Jets fan said:
newtown jets fan

get used to following 4th grade football, (jim Beam cup) if the board is unable to provide they have acted with due diligence whilst running the club, this is where newtown are heading. many things have been said on this forum, further information regarding the dishonest operations from within the Newtown football club has been past onto higher authority's whom, I am sure will be in contact with the club asking numerous questions in relation to the unethical processes going on from within.

my aim was to keep newtown's operations transparent, make the powers to be accountable for the actions as, we, the members and supporters own this club.

it is now clear to me that you find the misconduct, dishonest runnings of the club to be a joke and not wort fighting for, so i will turn my attention to a greater cause and call for further action be forced upon the board for what they have morally and unethically done whilst in power of the club.

Mr_Smith

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Yeah I here there will be a motorcade around the oval. I'll be up on the Hill behind the grassy knoll lads.:lol: :lol:
2 true blues

typical, like the coward who hid in the grassy knoll, as history shows, president kennedy died, you lack of true grit and your fail to fight to keep newtown viable will end the same way.

greg

Juniors
Mr_Smith said:
2 true blues

typical, like the coward who hid in the grassy knoll, as history shows, president kennedy died, you lack of true grit and your fail to fight to keep newtown viable will end the same way.

2TB, sounds like you're required to run alongside the motorcade in your best suit doing your best Clint Eastwood impersonation.
Have a good afternoon all, cheer loud.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
Manfred Moore

Appears so :)

The Newtown Rugby League Football Club is pleased to announce that Manfred Moore will be the special guest of the club at a function to be held at the Bowlers’ Club of NSW (95 York Street, Sydney) on the evening of Thursday, 23rd August 2007.

Manfred will also be attending the Newtown Jets annual players and supporters reunion at Henson Park on the afternoon of Saturday, 25th August. He will then attend Sunday morning Church service on the 26th August, to be conducted by the Newtown Jets club chaplain Father Dave Smith of the Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Herbert Street, Dulwich Hill.

Latest posts