What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you build it he will come.

2 True Blues

Coach
In actual fact, conventional versions of the history deny there ever was a shooter behind the grassy knoll. LOL.................

Fascinating subject this.

hrundi99

First Grade
Ball_Licker said:
Bumper O'Dwyer

He's not a multi sports personality.
He has multiple personalities.

he is multi talented though, single handedly he has made numerous valued staff, supporters, former players and coaches disappear.

You can at least get his name right...

2 True Blues

Coach
Mr_Smith said:
2 true blues

typical, like the coward who hid in the grassy knoll, as history shows, president kennedy died, you lack of true grit and your fail to fight to keep newtown viable will end the same way.

This may well be the stupidest comment I have ever read on the forums in any team thread yet Matrix. Hang on, I forgot about that thread from "The!!!" Ground:crazy: Announner . What a total patsy !!!

thumbs up

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
This may well be the stupidest comment I have ever read on the forums in any team thread yet Matrix. Hang on, I forgot about that thread from "The!!!" Ground:crazy: Announner . What a total patsy !!!

????

Jeffles

Bench
My head is very sore. It was a great night - virtually a sell out. Manfred is a top bloke. He was very humbled by it all. He doesn't get this sort of attention in the US. It was good seeing all these old photos. There was one of him throwing the ball over the KGV Stand. He spoke well of his time in Australia. Paul Broughton was there. He spoke well. John Floyd, Mark O'Brien, Fred Pagano and one other 1977 team mate were there as well.

My highlight was the following exchange between MC Terry Williams and Meredith Burgmann, former President of the NSW Legislative Council.

TW: Well Meredith, it's the hot political issue of the week so the question must be asked, hae you ever been to a strip club?
MB: Yes I have
TW: I won't ask in what capacity.