What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you were a Brisbane Selector

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
With the rep season not too far away if you were a Brisbane Selector who would you pick at this stage of the season. I must admit not seeing too much of the sides that haven't played Redcliffe yet.
Here is my side and I would like to apologise to the players in advance for giving them the kiss of death.

1. Trent Leis
2. Jason Barsley
3. Nick Emmert / Greg Bourke
4. Brian Jellick
5. Phil Shilvock
6. Shane Perry
7. Jace Van Dijk
8. Troy Lindsay
9. Daniel Irvine
10. Adam Starr
11. Darren Smith
12. Aaron Bulow
13. Cooper Cronk

14. Robert Tanielu
15. Cameron Durnford
16. Andrew Hamilton
17. Aaron Lewis

Anybody else got any thoughts on a possible Brisbane side.

mud n blood

Juniors
Since when has Redcliffe been part of Brisbane ? Last I looked it was it's own city ....

therefore ....

they should be part of country.

On that basis, where do the broncowoomba players become eligible ?

just being picky :?

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Well it sounds like Smithy done nothing I guess we'll have to see what the selectors come up with after decent efforts by Crant Wooden and Royce Simms.

dizi

Juniors
Don't you watch the games you go to Schultzy? Your side is by far the best team in the competition and you only have 6 blokes in the team. I'd expect to see the Redcliffe backrow start in the Brisbane side.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Here is my team:excluding Redcliffe and Toowoomba
1. Jimmy Ahmat
2. Steve Beattie
3. Greg Bourke
4. Matt Lockyer
5. Eddie Hei Hei :clap: :clap: :lol:
6. Isaac Kaufmann
7. Jace Van Djik
8. Grant Wooden
9. Royce Simms
10. Cameron Durnford
11. John Bruce
12. Neale Wyatt
13. Andrew Hamilton

It is very hard to make up a Brisbane team especially when you can't use Redcliffe etc.

Latest posts