What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"If you're going to push, keep your guard up."

:lol:

I can't wait for two weeks! I'd love to see Mason belt some sense into some other Poms. Perhaps the ones on this forum would be adequate!

mattyg

Bench
Yeah i know...

Fielden pulls a Mason line "We're gonna bash them" and as soon as Mason puts one on him they put in a formal complaint the WHINGERS.

simon says

First Grade
Dead set backflipping whining poms.......I suppose they are a little embarassed seeing their number one tough guy wasted with one jab........

TBH I dont mind losing that game.....to see those to Poms get smashed was worth it.......

simon says said:
Dead set backflipping whining poms.......I suppose they are a little embarassed seeing their number one tough guy wasted with one jab........

TBH I dont mind losing that game.....to see those to Poms get smashed was worth it.......

SO TRUE. We're already into the final. They arent guarenteed sh*t!

mattyg

Bench
I got my money worth after just 4 minutes. That had me pumped for the entire first half. Number 1 prop in the world my ass.

Mason to do a double on Fielden in a few weeks.

Bob8

Juniors
Tiger Hawk said:
You're kidding. The late shot on Long wasn't that late, definitely on report but not a send-off and he didn't c**k the elbow, he was just trying to push him off his feet instead of tackling him. And in slow motion it always appears later than it actually is. He'll be suspended for 1 possibly two matches. And Fielden pushed Mason so Mason hit him. Everytime I see Fielden he loves to give a mouthful to the opposition so when Willie gave him one after a good tackle, Fielden stood up and pushed Mason first. Throwing a punch after you've been pushed isn't grounds for a send-off, no matter what Stevo and his Sky cronies would lead you Poms to believe. If the punch hadn't connected so well, and Fielden threw a couple back, would you still be calling for a send-off seeing as it would have appeared even more so that Fielden started the fight? Didn't think so.

:lol::lol::lol:

Loonie!

The Clan

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:

I can't wait for two weeks! I'd love to see Mason belt some sense into some other Poms. Perhaps the ones on this forum would be adequate!

He had the chance to knock some sense into Peacock but got knocked on his arse instead!

Bob8

Juniors
mattyg said:
I got my money worth after just 4 minutes. That had me pumped for the entire first half. Number 1 prop in the world my ass.

Mate, it will need an Aussie jury for him to be eligible to play.

The Clan said:
He had the chance to knock some sense into Peacock but got knocked on his arse instead!

You've got to be jokin. Mason clocked Peacock will a few goodies as well. Don't you worry about that. And Mason only went to ground due to Peacock throwing him :roll: Like I've said before, and I'll say it again so you deluded dumb sh*t Poms can get it through your heads, by winning tonight, you've achieved NOTHING! Sure, you've now moved onto 2 pts, and are odd on favourites to make the final, but still, you shouldn't be acting like you've won the Tri Nations ffs when in fact, you still may not even make the final! :lol:!

The Clan

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
You've got to be jokin. Mason clocked Peacock will a few goodies as well. Don't you worry about that. And Mason only went to ground due to Peacock throwing him :roll: Like I've said before, and I'll say it again so you deluded dumb sh*t Poms can get it through your heads, by winning tonight, you've achieved NOTHING! Sure, you've now moved onto 2 pts, and are odd on favourites to make the final, but still, you shouldn't be acting like you've won the Tri Nations ffs when in fact, you still may not even make the final! :lol:!

Your'e in DENIAL!!!!

Stranger

Coach
Geordie said:
Both incidents were sending off offences and if there is any justice he will be banned for the rest of the competition and then no doubt the Aussies will withdraw from the competition cos' they can't have their own way.
:lol::lol: Mason deserves to be banned for the rest of the competition, you mean like Morley was in the 12second incident? :shock:

Good punch, well worth watching the game for.

The shot on the halfback? was merely a push, very little in it.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
mattyg said:

Imagine if one of the pommies were on the end of Gorden Tallis in his day. :shock:

I would imagine that Tallis was spitting at the screen thinking what a dunce Willie Mason is.

Tallis was a winner and f**king hard...not a wanker and try line fluffer:lol:

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
mattyg said:

I really hope so...Aus would be down to 12 then cos the ref couldnt bottle it. Even if he doesnt get sent off he lost the game for Aus with his brown pants, butter fingers and posing. Please, please forgive the big dummy and let him play. He's f**king useless:lol:

Stranger

Coach
Mason did anything but cost us the game tonight. The team, yes the WHOLE TEAM played poorly thus the loss to the team.

I would imagine that Tallis was spitting at the screen thinking what a dunce Willie Mason is.

Tallis was a winner and f**king hard...not a wanker and try line fluffer
:lol: Tallis would have been cheering with the rest of the Aussies! :D

wombat68 said:
regardless of the circumstances, it was a great punch that hit the mark. When was the last time you've seen a bloke hit flush on the cheek, then hit the deck like he'd been shot in a game before?.....too long. Loved it.:cool:

macguire decking hodges.

JonG

Juniors
Mason's shot on Fielden was fair enough - it happens in games and Fielded copped a sweet one. It wasn't a cheap shot just a good one.

However, I laughed my ass off when Peacock floored mason. Peacock didn't "Throw" him - as if anyone could from a standing position - he just gothim with a few good shots. Masons face when he hit peacock and peacock still stood there pounding him is a pearler.

Fielden has been very quiet this tour, and he seems a little intimidated by it all. Its a good job that Morley and Peacock can rise to the challenge

Kurt Angle

First Grade
JonG said:
However, I laughed my ass off when Peacock floored mason. Peacock didn't "Throw" him - as if anyone could from a standing position - he just gothim with a few good shots.

Pure British flight of fancy.

Peacock didn't hit Mason once with a flush punch, it was all glances or swings blocked by Mason.

Mason only fell to the ground when a rush of players came to the situation and Mason slipped off balance.

CharlieF

Juniors
Kurt Angle said:

Pure British flight of fancy.

Peacock didn't hit Mason once with a flush punch, it was all glances or swings blocked by Mason.

Mason only fell to the ground when a rush of players came to the situation and Mason slipped off balance.

Before replying, I'll admit that I don't like Mason, but

It was all a rush of Australian players coming to stop Peacock from destroying Mason. Don't know about you, but Mason looked like he was going to get murdered. And Mason, unlike Fielden, was expecting and throwing punches. Nobody can defend what Mason did because it was completely unprovocked. A little bit of pushing doesn't constitute provocation especially when Mason was mouthing on non-stop at Fielden after the tackle. It was obvious that Mason was only interested in starting a fight. And what about ODonnell, whats his problem coming in as third man, then he absolutley took out Long who was not even expecting it. Long was not even throwing a punch. If he was shaping up to Mason, then its a testament to how frightening Mason is that the smallest man on the field wanted to flaten him.

It was obvious from that incident onwards that Mason was intimidated. The end result proved it, his performance proved it. And the judiciary proved it.

Latest posts