What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll Tip Reynoldson will Sign With Us

Spike

First Grade
I reckon he'll re-sign with the Storm. He seems to have a cult following down there and has been quoted as saying he likes the Melbourne area. I say this flirting with the Knights is just a way to try and sqeeze more money out of the Storm in their effort to re-sign him.

Terminator

First Grade
Why dont I want him, I just dont think hes right for Newcastle, good team player, Id just rather see Feeney back and Tilse bought up next year.

Earl

Coach
IMO Kennedy shouldn't be that hard to replace. I mean how hard is it to sit on the sidelines :lol: :lol: :lol:

antonius

Coach
Reynoldson is prob not the Enforcer type guy we need, but he is a workhorse, 33 tackles yesterday and a stack of hit-ups. I read today how we need an enforcer and I think we've all been saying that. We really missed the boat with Webb I reckon, not everyones cup of tea on here I know, but we might have been able to turn him ariund, we'll never know. According to the paper if we miss Reynoldson we are going after Beatie (not keen on that) We have also almost signed Western division captain Kurt Hancock, a back rower.

antonius

Coach
Joey is virtually pleading with Reynoldson to sign with us in his column. It's Robbies piece that is about getting an enforcer. Johns is also saying that the young forwards will never get a better oppotunity to step up than next year. He's confident about players in the next couple of years, Snowden, Mullen and the like, but it's the current crop that have to make a mark next year.

knights_maniac

Juniors
parra_princess said:
And Parramatta are a professional club - Apart from Dennis Fitzgerald and his big mouth: Promising juniors, a handful of gun established first graders and some exciting new recruits coming. Ready or not in 2005 the medocrity of the previous 3 seasons will be left in the past and the club will be moving forward to be Premiership contenders.

Plus Tahu wanted to be an eel...everyone does
* Looks at Knights fans....please don't hurt me*
yeah...you say that when you snapped up all those top guns way back...Dymock, Pay, McCracken etc etc jeez i'll back down...with all those premierships the eels won with so many class players over the last 10 years...well... :roll:

knights_maniac

Juniors
Id like to see Reyno in a newcastle jumper next year...hard worker...and i think he would fit in well and hit the ball up for the red and blue with true pride...he is that kind of bloke