What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im a fool but anyway - Poor Game dont bother buyn it poor AI

Priddo

Juniors
HBG said:
It seemed unbelievable. :x :x
I think he must be from Microprose. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think u mean microforte as in the first company to work on the rl game.

i reckon he is from EA sports myself :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
give him hell mario

this blokes an idiot and to be honest even if what he said was true..... ID STILL BUY THE GAME!

kiwi_man

Juniors
here here! this game means sooo much to me as i am a true league fan and who gives a crap what gpgamer said

Moffo

Referee
He is obviously someone trying to stir the pot

Perhaps he is from EA or a hater of league in general

Id love to delete his post but i guess that would be going against the ideals of free speech :lol:

I might just edit the title, hows that sound lads? :twisted:

Cheers,
Moffo

knowsleyroader

Juniors
When will people learn that it matters not what any one individual says about the game ( good or bad ). The ONLY thing that matters at the end of the day is DO YOU LIKE IT ?

Obviously we cant answer that yet, but everything anyone says should be taken with more than a pinch of salt. Its nice to hear good things about the game and we have heard lots of possitive thoughts with regards to it. But I for one am not about to start quaking with fear about anything the guy in this post said regardless of if its true or not.

Basically, as long as I like the game I aint interested in how other people view it.

im not surprised he hasn't come back, even if he is telling the truth it's only his opinion and you shoot him down like a criminal - think about the positive things others have said about the game.

believe him or dont (personally i dont), there is no need to get all boyish about it

knowsleyroader

Juniors
I Bent my Wookie said:
im not surprised he hasn't come back, even if he is telling the truth it's only his opinion and you shoot him down like a criminal - think about the positive things others have said about the game.

believe him or dont (personally i dont), there is no need to get all boyish about it

He was more than just giving his opinion, he was encouraging people not to buy the game based on what he had said.

By all means give opinions but for someone to make his first post a " Dont buy this game " type effort... something smells in suburbia.

Sounds to me like he was purposely looking for bad points and ignoring the good points.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Rumour has it that he actually realised afterwards that there was a box beside his console which read "rugby 2004", and he got a bit carried away and actually was playing the EA sports game, and not the amazing, eagerly awaited rugby league game !

knowsleyroader

Juniors
OoOGazOoO said:
Rumour has it that he actually realised afterwards that there was a box beside his console which read "rugby 2004", and he got a bit carried away and actually was playing the EA sports game, and not the amazing, eagerly awaited rugby league game !

That sounds more than plausible :D

HBG

Juniors
Moffo said:
He is obviously someone trying to stir the pot

Perhaps he is from EA or a hater of league in general

Id love to delete his post but i guess that would be going against the ideals of free speech :lol:

I might just edit the title, hows that sound lads? :twisted:

Cheers,
Moffo

Maybe he is Senator Bob Brown? :lol: