What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im a fool but anyway - Poor Game dont bother buyn it poor AI

villageidiot

Juniors
dont insult E.A, sure they had one bad product, but you all know sj:rl cant compete with the MADDEN 2004

when any game nears that, ill worship the developer

Forum Idiot

Bench
villageidiot said:
dont insult E.A, sure they had one bad product, but you all know sj:rl cant compete with the MADDEN 2004

when any game nears that, ill worship the developer
espn nfl football got better reviews from every game site i went to. nfl 2k3 was better than madden 2003 in my opinion and many others. so start worshipping segasports.

villageidiot

Juniors
and wats sega got that madden doesn???

Oh my, 1st person mode, wow

wat does madden have that sega doesn't??

only a little thing called "Owner Mode." oh and you can have this thing called "fun" with madden, but i cant seem to have it sega

Goleel

Juniors
What does being able to build a stadium and set food stand prices mean when you could be playing a more entertaining GAME. It's like Rugby 2004, a whole heap of extras and modes, but the game is terrible, so why bother playing them?

I'm not saying that Madden is terrible, I really enjoy it, even if my star QB gets injured in the conference championship for 3 weeks and is out for the superbowl. NFL2K3 isn't as good, but it has the potential to be better, and ESPN may just be better than Madden, the running game craps all over Madden already, its just the passing game has huge faults.

villageidiot

Juniors
Goleel said:
What does being able to build a stadium and set food stand prices mean when you could be playing a more entertaining GAME. It's like Rugby 2004, a whole heap of extras and modes, but the game is terrible, so why bother playing them?

I'm not saying that Madden is terrible, I really enjoy it, even if my star QB gets injured in the conference championship for 3 weeks and is out for the superbowl. NFL2K3 isn't as good, but it has the potential to be better, and ESPN may just be better than Madden, the running game craps all over Madden already, its just the passing game has huge faults.

To Bad Segas wasting that "potential" already. Rugby 2004 is still fun, its like 01 was fun, every body just heard it in the same sentance as madden and they pissed their pants with excitement and hyped it up

Forum Idiot

Bench
villageidiot said:
Goleel said:

To Bad Segas wasting that "potential" already. Rugby 2004 is still fun, its like 01 was fun, every body just heard it in the same sentance as madden and they pissed their pants with excitement and hyped it up

espn/nfl2k games are for the hardcore nfl gamer. the game has been described as so realistic that it could be used as a training module for nfl players. the game is great as far as im concerned. the graphics shit on madden! the commentary is the best ever! the espn presentation adds to it all to! the running game is almost perfect. i cant see anything wrong with the passing game . the reason you people complain about it is because it is harder thn maddens passing game because it is actually realistic! espn nfl football will be awesome!

Goleel

Juniors
I'm sure we've talked about this one before EEL, but my problem with the 2K3 passing game is how many dropped passes there are, and how many passes to guys in the flats bounce off their backs or something equally strange. There are just little inconsistencies that stuff the game up. I do feel NFL2K is more realistic than Madden, for sure, and the passing game is more realistic because there is more room to throw short passes and long passes are far more difficult to complete, but it just has a heap of kinks and problems that make it very frustrating to use.

Latest posts