What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

im at my witts end!

Avenger

Immortal
Reedy said:
$200 000 a season at manly?

Are you high, or just really really stupid?

Also, I wouldn't be worrying about how much manly have spent on players this year, you guys have blown more money on players than any other club and you have not only lost to souths, but got beat by a team that manly completely dominated with only 12 men.

No I'm not high phuckwit. Maybe you should ask someone in the know at your club and see for yourself. PS Kite is on about $340,000 a season. (I however rate this player). And another thing STUPID everyone spends about the same on players. Its called the salary cap.

eelsta

Bench
Reedy said:
That is not the point I was trying to make you imbecile.

Of course I would like to have Orford and Omeley back, dont start playing a numbers game with me because you and I both know that you have lost a lot more good players in the last 5 years than we have.

O and by the way, who won the battle of the halfbacks on sunday between Orford and Monaghan?
excuse me you clown why dont you just run along and enjoy your teams success so far, its a long season so enjoy it instead of coming over here with your bullshit no wonder your the most hated team in town

eelsta

Bench
Avenger said:
Reedy said:
$200 000 a season at manly?

Are you high, or just really really stupid?

Also, I wouldn't be worrying about how much manly have spent on players this year, you guys have blown more money on players than any other club and you have not only lost to souths, but got beat by a team that manly completely dominated with only 12 men.

No I'm not high phuckwit. Maybe you should ask someone in the know at your club and see for yourself. PS Kite is on about $340,000 a season. (I however rate this player). And another thing STUPID everyone spends about the same on players. Its called the salary cap.

no no no not manly just ask the they are under the salary cap
but they still paid the finger boy out 60000 of his contract

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Who really cares, let them talk dirty about Witt, let his game do the talking.
He cant be doing much wrong if we have beaten 3 top 8 contenders, and more importantly Melbourne who were tipped as a shoe-in for premiers.
You blokes are happy with Morris and Smith, were happy with Monas and Witt, let it be.

Reedy

Juniors
eelsta said:
and as if ryan didnt play well at parra he played SOS so get your facts straight :roll: :roll:

all this does is make Parramatta even more geniused for letting him go!

Bazal

Post Whore
Reedy said:
Bazal said:
Thankyou for that informative post Reedy. I love the fact that you left out the little fact that Manly would have gotten hammered by the Sharks with only 12 men on the paddock, except the Sharks gave the game away through ill-discipline. You only wrapped up the match when they had 11 men! Idiot.

Ok then how about we look at the start of the match when manly led 24 nil when it was 13 v 13 and an even penalty count?

Yes, you dominated them at that point. With Dykes and Bird as their halves, and their starting front row sitting on the sidelines. The difference between the two games is Kimmorley. I thought we outplayed the Sharks on Saturday, we just couldn't get the ball over the line, and then Perenara was disallowed a certain try. Kimmorley won them the match against us. Wait, didn't he used to play for you?

Bazal

Post Whore
Reedy said:
eelsta said:
and as if ryan didnt play well at parra he played SOS so get your facts straight :roll: :roll:

all this does is make Parramatta even more geniused for letting him go!

Andrew Ryan left the club of his own accord, the club did not "let him go"

eelsta

Bench
Harold Bishop said:
Who really cares, let them talk dirty about Witt, let his game do the talking.
He cant be doing much wrong if we have beaten 3 top 8 contenders, and more importantly Melbourne who were tipped as a shoe-in for premiers.
You blokes are happy with Morris and Smith, were happy with Monas and Witt, let it be.
exactly right harold i was just about to say that MOSTof the manly fans that come over here are fair sports and things are said in good humor but this clow is not one of you :twisted:

eelsta

Bench
Bazal said:
Reedy said:
Bazal said:
Thankyou for that informative post Reedy. I love the fact that you left out the little fact that Manly would have gotten hammered by the Sharks with only 12 men on the paddock, except the Sharks gave the game away through ill-discipline. You only wrapped up the match when they had 11 men! Idiot.

Ok then how about we look at the start of the match when manly led 24 nil when it was 13 v 13 and an even penalty count?

Yes, you dominated them at that point. With Dykes and Bird as their halves, and their starting front row sitting on the sidelines. The difference between the two games is Kimmorley. I thought we outplayed the Sharks on Saturday, we just couldn't get the ball over the line, and then Perenara was disallowed a certain try. Kimmorley won them the match against us. Wait, didn't he used to play for you?
OMG i forgot about him imagine that couldnt stand the place i heard probably why he plays so well at the sharks :lol: :lol: so next time you come over here and your NOT welcome to get your bloody facts right. GENIUS :lol: JUST A REMINDER 3 YES 3 SUPERSTARS ORFORD OMEALY AND KIMMORLEY and you think we should worry about witt i think not so once again :arrow: :arrow:

Well all I have to say is that I watched the Manly game on the weekend, and Witt didn't do anything special.
I don't think he's playing all that much better than he did with us.
So as someone said, we're happy with our Timmy, and if the Manly fans are happy with Witt then good on 'em. :roll:

Latest posts