What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

chloe

Juniors
Hi everyone! I just returned from my lovely vacation at Byron Bay where I had heaps of fun with my friends Emma and Sam, but I'm also happy to be back home. Did you miss me? Haha what a silly question, of course you did! What's been happening? I missed this place a little bit.

DJ Raida

Bench
this is obviously the biggest sham EVER

it was obvious the first time he posted, and its even more obvious now.

ANYONE THAT BELVIES CHLOE IS REAL IS DELUDING THEMSELVES

n00bs

pixie nipples

Juniors
chloe said:
Hi everyone! I just returned from my lovely vacation at Byron Bay where I had heaps of fun with my friends Emma and Sam, but I'm also happy to be back home. Did you miss me? Haha what a silly question, of course you did! What's been happening? I missed this place a little bit.
Manuel really ought to be fired. When I told him to dispose of the trash I really didn't expect to see it return

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hello darling how are you *kiss kiss hug hug*

sorry i haven't replied, i have been stuck in BB. but now I am free to frollick till sunday, hurrah

your holidays sounds fab, how are Em and Sam going anyway?

Raider_69

Post Whore
pixie nipples said:
chloe said:
Manuel really ought to be fired. When I told him to dispose of the trash I really didn't expect to see it return

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always give credit where credit is due
you maybe a crusty old tart who has money now at the expence of several pensioners life savings but f**k that was a good call.

chloe said:

No I will not go out with you, stop stalking me

Latest posts