What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGGG

Juniors
I think I have made myself fairly clear on where I stand on the Mason issue. Until this oaf is disassociated with the Roosters I will cease to be a Roosters supporter.

I know I'm not alone on this, now who wants to continue supporting the Canterbury Bankstown Roosters, and who wants to come with me.

_Johnsy

Referee
EGGG said:
Until this oaf is disassociated with the Roosters I will cease to be a Roosters supporter.

This comment pretty much sums of the fabric of your club. Pissweak

Dave Q

Coach
The Eggg is bitterly disapointed Johnsy.

It doesnt get much darker from a league fans perspective.

I dont like the Roosters, but they are in the NRL and we will just have to wear that.

Eggg, players...they come and they go but clubs live on.

If you need another club for now, you can come and join us.

But when Willie leaves, for your own good, we'll send you home.

Because at the end of the day, this is where you belong.

You can only have one mistress in Rugby League.

EGGG

Juniors
Thanks for the offer Dave Q but Souths? I couldn't, I just couldn't.

Parramatta for a temporary home doesn't sound too bad though. They have an exciting backline and a polite pack of forwards. Best of all, they don't seem to like the Dogs too much.

ozzie

Bench
would you like me to give you a hand. there is the door - pleased to see a bandwagon supporter go. go and join eels - then when they have a sh*t year you can then join the trash from redfern, followed by newcastle, then penrith - you follow a club with your heart - something you need to learn. An old saying "'dont ask what the club can do for me but what can i do for the club". I have been following them for 43 years and have seen good and dark days , so have other clubs. I would never consider following another team. Thats the loyalty you need to learn now f**k off out of here

Monk

Referee
Dave Q said:
We dont exactly talk, but I respect Tonearm.
i respect him 2, and i am surprised and dissapointed that he has joined EGGG...
roosters hav seen many a darker hour then this and i think u guys should piss off and
support another club.

Geohood

Bench
Gee EGGG it wouldn't be too hard for you seeing that you never have been a Rooster supporter.

39 posts of BS in a maximum of 21 days was a fair effort of faking.

adamkungl

Immortal
Thank f**king god. Does that mean EGGG will post his inane rantings on the Parra forums now? There's enough of them there already, one more won't make a difference. Oh and _Johnsy, don't you lot have a CEO/sh*t coach/crap side that's underperformed for years to bitch about on your own forum?

Monk

Referee
EGGG said:
I know I'm not alone on this, now who wants to continue supporting the Canterbury Bankstown Roosters, and who wants to come with me.

thats low, even from you.... idk how you can call them the Canterbury Bankstown Roosters... just because we have bought 3 or 4 players from one club over the past 2-3 years does not mean we become them...

when souths came back into the league id say a fair few sydney based players from various teams swapped played for them ( and quite a few roosters )...
you dont see them crying that they dont have the same players that the had before they were kicked out....
NO they were just happy that what was left was a stronger team which will excel in years to come....

REALLY GET OVER IT!!!!

Beeeee Rad

Juniors
EGGG said:
Thanks for the offer Dave Q but Souths? I couldn't, I just couldn't.

Parramatta for a temporary home doesn't sound too bad though. They have an exciting backline and a polite pack of forwards. Best of all, they don't seem to like the Dogs too much.

dude y dont u just support the storm... wat a fairweather supporter!!

Dave Q

Coach
ozzie said:
would you like me to give you a hand. there is the door - pleased to see a bandwagon supporter go. go and join eels - then when they have a sh*t year you can then join the trash from redfern, followed by newcastle, then penrith - you follow a club with your heart - something you need to learn. An old saying "'dont ask what the club can do for me but what can i do for the club". I have been following them for 43 years and have seen good and dark days , so have other clubs. I would never consider following another team. Thats the loyalty you need to learn now f**k off out of here

That uglydescription was obviously a mistake.

I think the egggster needs a few seasons away to catch his breath and experience what the world has to offer.

Our young eggg, he will leave as a boy and return to Bondi as a man.

Over at Souths, we are constantly welcoming refugees from other clubs with open paws.

Share the glory we say. 2006 was a long time ago!

But the eels? He cant be fugging serious!

Thats the club that allowed a bunch of drunken louts to override a super coach in Brian Smith.

A club run by has-been heros of the 1980's.

A club symbolised by a young man with long hair vomiting into an old ford falcon!

Young eggg, I implore you to keep clear of the eels at all costs.

Why dont you post your query on the NRL thread and see what LU's extensive panel of experts have to say?

St. Brett

Juniors
Mason and Sailor seem to be auditioning for Brokeback Mountain part 2 on the back page of todays daily telegraph.

brokeback.jpg

The caressing touch of a man is all boys will need in their blokey world.

I see you put a lock on the other thread downstairs. It was titled Anyone Else?

The Roosters mods in here must be as sensitive as the Yanks in their websites too.

You can't say boo-hoo to a ghost these days unless it's scrutinized.

Mason moving to the eastern shores of Sydney wouldn't have something to do with the fact it's closer to South America, would it?

Now he's teamed up with that other nose snorting twit god only knows what is going on.

_Johnsy

Referee
Bit touchy hey guys, yes we have our own problems, but fugg me dead there have been a few roosters supporters echoing egg's sentiments. want a tissue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts