What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm home alone

weasel

First Grade
I've got a copy of Saw on dvd, from Videoezy (I wasn't the one who hired it btw), it's due back today. Should I watch it? It'll take a fair amount of bravery. Bravery I'm not sure I have.

Fellow brothers and sisters of the FFB, give me the strength to face my fears.

Godz Illa

Coach
You should watch it Nalin. I can offer some helpful tips that I often use when watching scary movies. Your home is a controlled environment - I'd suggest you part the curtains slightly, letting some sunlight in. The positive effect of this will be two-fold: 1) the sunlight will diffuse the image as it travels from the screen to your eyes, hence diffusing the horrifying shock of the images, 2) the sunlight will remind you that it is a nice day outside and the world is not such a bad place after all.

Also, sit a little farther from the screen than you usually would. This will result in more objects entering your field of vision - objects including photos of loved ones. Again this will help momentarily remove you from the horror and take you to a happy place.

Agent Mulder

Bench
weasel said:
I've got a copy of Saw on dvd, from Videoezy (I wasn't the one who hired it btw), it's due back today. Should I watch it? It'll take a fair amount of bravery. Bravery I'm not sure I have.

Fellow brothers and sisters of the FFB, give me the strength to face my fears.

Wuss.

shadow grinder

First Grade
parra_panther said:
That endorsement is convincing enough for me to go down to Blockbuster and rent it.

That's if I liked horror, though.

if you did like horror then you should see it...if you dont..then watch it anyway.

MrSharky

Juniors
I saw Saw a while ago...

I'm still wondering why that guy (forgot his name) decides to cut off his leg because he couldn't reach the phone, when he could've used the saw to reach it... :?

Psycho bi-atch.

icon6.gif

Latest posts