What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im Like what i see

da brain

Juniors
I for one think our leaders are doing a great job.
Its now round 7 and all but one of the games we have played we could have and probably should have won. Extremely competitive
We have some genuine young talented players that are exciting to watch and have great potential.
The last game i went to shark park against manly was the biggest crowd i have seen down there in years, some people complain because they had to wait in line for food and drinks, booo hoooo xxxxx off .
This week we are favourites (first time in a long time) against an inform JT and gang.
In the coming weeks we are the channel nine game against the bunnys, the rosters and the boncos, should make our sponsors happy, about time hey.
We have lost one of our boys to another club- well welcome to the big league, its going to happen more and more with the more and more success we have, get used to it . That means we got something other clubs want, we laugh when it happens to other clubs.
To me all these things point to one thing and that is we are doing something right.
Is anyone out the talking about sharks as wooden spooners, not recently.
The facts are we are broke, yes we are, we got no CEO, no we don’t, all fans are wingers because it feels good to blame others. But i say im proud of the way my team is playing, I don’t feel sick in my stomach when I watch them run on the field and i thank our leaders for this.
Flanno and Irvine you got my support, GO YOU MIGHTY SHARKS smash those xxxxxx cowboys

Quigs

Immortal
I am worried about JT this week. Afterall he is playing for a contract with us, so more than likely he will tear us to shreds.

da brain

Juniors
I think we should be worried about JT he is on fire, he look very very fit. There forward pack is very good as well. We have to play better than we have played all year

Frenzy.

Immortal
Will there be forum awards this year

I nominate this one for the Most Ironic Name category

da brain

Juniors
have you got your make up on robo, because i think frenzy would like you to look you best before he xxxx you

da brain

Juniors
you know make up, make up, the shit you put on your face, so you look pretty , you know what im saying

da brain

Juniors
now now girls lets all be friends now, im not trying to steal anyone’s bitch, take it easy. im just trying to say i think the sharks are doing all right that all. I paid big money on my education so i would appreciate if you keep spelling out of it. Im like big wille mason I got the HDDD of HEFDD or DDFF or what ever he got, I got it to.

now now girls lets all be friends now, im not trying to steal anyone’s bitch, take it easy. im just trying to say i think the sharks are doing all right that all. I paid big money on my education so i would appreciate if you keep spelling out of it. Im like big wille mason I got the HDDD of HEFDD or DDFF or what ever he got, I got it to.
A bladder problem?:D

Latest posts