What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm taking a break from this place

Wb1234

Referee
I’ll support you in that. maybe it needs to be a longer one this time, like forever?
There’s hardly that many posters as it is

You easily could’ve blocked him any time you wanted too

instead you continue to engage him

he makes a lot of good points too

sure some he takes to far but then again so do you lol

There’s hardly that many posters as it is

You easily could’ve blocked him any time you wanted too

instead you continue to engage him

he makes a lot of good points too

sure some he takes to far but then again so do you lol
We all have our moments. People take things personally because they're passionate about their clubs.

Pippen94

First Grade
This year's grand final felt like the biggest in Sydney since maybe 2014 when the rabbitohs finally won. Great for the heartland. Maybe the inclusion of redcliffe will boost the other heartland which seems to be forgotten by administrators in recent times.

While this year was great you can't grow the congregation preaching to the converted & I'm not just talking about expansion to Perth & Adelaide. Right here in Sydney there are huge areas like North Sydney that aren't engaged by the game. Non tackle kids game might help?!

Anyway, let's see next year..

Pippen94

First Grade
This board's answer to cliff clavin is trying to drag me in deep & this site has already become too much of a distraction.

In terms of expansion the game is at an exciting juncture; The dolphins have been well received & the fact officials are already talking about adding 3 more teams should stop even the doubters denying their success.
The appeal of the dolphins is their strong & familiar brand, existing community & football setup & the club's history & connection to legends like Artie Beetson. This will be the template for future expansion.

As far expanding to new markets that's just a means to an end. The goal is increased revenue through sponsorship, broadcasting & whatever other means. Development of juniors is the other aim.

Locations don't deserve teams, bids do.

I am out for a few months.

macca_saint

Juniors
This board's answer to cliff clavin is trying to drag me in deep & this site has already become too much of a distraction.

In terms of expansion the game is at an exciting juncture; The dolphins have been well received & the fact officials are already talking about adding 3 more teams should stop even the doubters denying their success.
The appeal of the dolphins is their strong & familiar brand, existing community & football setup & the club's history & connection to legends like Artie Beetson. This will be the template for future expansion.

As far expanding to new markets that's just a means to an end. The goal is increased revenue through sponsorship, broadcasting & whatever other means. Development of juniors is the other aim.

But without you here, who will hold PR to account?

Colk

First Grade

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fancy announcing to other people that you’re leaving a forum. Do you want a going away present?

A forum is not an echo chamber as much as you would like it to be. If you don’t like having your views challenged; or the fact that people are quite free and able to disagree with you then don’t converse with other people. It’s as simple as that.

Latest posts