What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm taking a break from this place

Pippen94

First Grade
I thought I'd last till February, but whether u like me or not I've been hitting these boards hard!! The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long..

PNG is favourite to be team 18 pending funding. The NRL administration which is the smartest we've seen, are positioning easts brisbane as back-up just incase. NZ South island is interesting, particularly if they get sky tv onboard.

Everything else is just fantasy & I take pride in demolishing these castles in ppl's heads (no bid, press releases, bidders..). Passion for these have already diminished..

..see ya

Canard

Immortal
I thought I'd last till February, but whether u like me or not I've been hitting these boards hard!! The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long..

PNG is favourite to be team 18 pending funding. The NRL administration which is the smartest we've seen, are positioning easts brisbane as back-up just incase. NZ South island is interesting, particularly if they get sky tv onboard.

Everything else is just fantasy & I take pride in demolishing these castles in ppl's heads (no bid, press releases, bidders..). Passion for these have already diminished..

..see ya
You've lost any argument you've ever had on this topic so now you've sooked up, again.

Bye bye crybaby

Vee

First Grade

..see ya
Don't let the door smack you on the arse as you leave.

Bukowski

Juniors

..see ya
Takes pride in shitposting. A class f**kwit

This Year?

Immortal
If you say you're trolling while pretending not to troll while you're trolling are you really trolling?
I1gqONM.gif

Last edited: