What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm taking a break from this place

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Has anyone checked on pippen lately? I’m worried he’s got so fat that his hands can’t reach his keyboard

MugaB

Coach
Can the Donkey Rooter, AFL Red and the Great Dope take a break as well please.
I think all Alts need one, probably will happen after the 20th licence is given out... might have to wait till 2032 tho, its as if they are fighting for a bone, we should start trumpeting for a Penrith v2 team
As this comp surely could do with a rival , I'm thinking a revival of St.Marys Cougars, Wade Grahams junior club, he could coach it... and get Romy to captain it, Daine lauire at FB, Critta at 5/8th, could get all the local squad back from the dogs..
@The Silverdale Phantom has championed this before... it could really start a east penrith vs west penrith division close to whats happening with the SLs Hull vs HullKR... it would really make our code the no.1 sport

Last edited:

blue bags

First Grade
I think all Alts need one, probably will happen after the 20th licence is given out... might have to wait till 2032 tho, its as if they are fighting for a bone, we should start trumpeting for a Penrith v2 team
As this comp surely could do with a rival , I'm thinking a revival of St.Marys Cougars, Wade Grahams junior club, he could coach it... and get Romy to captain it, Daine lauire at FB, Critta at 5/8th, could get all the local squad back from the dogs..
@The Silverdale Phantom has championed this before... it could really start a east penrith vs west penrith division close to whats happening with the SLs Hull vs HullKR... it would really make our code the no.1 sport
Yes 2nd Penrith team is needed now
Booming in juniors. Population. Expansion. Growth. Businesses. New $800.000 stadium
Penrith Bear's 🐻
Or Penrith Wolves
St Mary's cougars. Windsor Wolves
Feeder club's