What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imagine if this was the ladder this time next year

Lungman

Juniors
Wishful thinking, but Souths and Manly will be big improvers next year. Yay for Souths, but i can't say the same for the scourge of rugby league :(

Lungman said:
Wishful thinking, but Souths and Manly will be big improvers next year. Yay for Souths, but i can't say the same for the scourge of rugby league :(

Souths will finish in the bottom 2 again next year. Improve they will but not at the rate others will.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
I did say imagine.

Nice to see heaps of support for the traditional teams playing well next year....not. Nice to see the passion.....yeah right.

Time will tell.

Mark Rudd said:
I did say imagine.

Nice to see heaps of support for the traditional teams playing well next year....not. Nice to see the passion.....yeah right.

Time will tell.

You will be supporting the Roosters in the finals in the games Melbourne are not playing in. You know Roosters being tradional and all that. :lol:

Latest posts