What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imagine this..

Whitty

Juniors
Forward - "Animal" Ashley Gilbert. Arent we short on workaholic not-much-talent-but-can-run-the-ball-hard second rowers???

Back - Chicka Ferguson. Just cause I idolise him.

ed bbay

Juniors
stuart & daley would be great but no one has mentioned the great glen lasuras how quickly the mind forgets . the platform he creates even carney could get the team over the line & then walters a class hooker not like the piece of s**t we put up with these days (woolford) !!! .

Macko8

Juniors
cant really look past a daley or a stuart. it, till this day i reakon was the best halves combination in history lol....i know that sounds dumb but its quite possibly true.
lol true, bring back the whole 94 side....no other team in the competition would stand a chance especially wif timmy sheens at the reins.every player in that 94 side basically knew how to play footy(not like some of the players at the green machine these days)...those were the days 1994 the whole side knew how to :- run,tackle and hit hard. ahhhhh the memories

sydraider

First Grade
What about this Mclennan bloke, he has done wonders with this kiwi outfit, maybe an nrl calling isnt far away, he might be what we need. Seriously sheens and sticky might not want to come back.

ed bbay

Juniors
i agree with sydraider look out side the box lets get someone who has never had anything todo with us before . i would put feelers out 4 johhny lang , anderson , murray , folks , Mclennan & maybe even smith not brain his brother in england he gets results or if its some who has had something to do with us maybe Mcrea i hear he wont be needed after next year with sheens getting his job at souths