What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPACT Wrestling in Wagga Wagga

bubs

Juniors
Friday June 30 and Sat July 1st IMPACT WRESTLING is coming overseas for the first time in a very very long time to, of all places, Wagga Wagga for 2 nights.
It's a last minute fill in for New Japan having to pull out due to talent availability issues apparently.
No idea who's coming yet, but 'championship matches' are being booked, according to the website.
However, the price is definitely fair, with ringside seats selling at $120 each, and substantially less for rows back.
Tickets sold on intix.com.au.

For anyone interested.

I've got my ticket!

I'll probably be refereeing Rugby in Wagga that day, and I am more interested in seeing the Impact wrestlers than the people NJPW had advertised locally (Aaron Henare, Bad Luck Fale & Robbie Eagles) before they pulled out with "schedule conflicts".

Fingers crossed it's a good night, never stayed over in Wagga Wagga before (I live in Griffith these days).