What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPORTANT: LU down time information

meltiger

First Grade
Timmah said:
No, I don't tell people how fast to go :p

Clue:

Accredited_i_Symbol1.jpg

Do you have to wear a bright red shirt and a gay looking hat???

There were a group of people looking very homo standing outside Young & Jacksons yesterday wearing these clothes bearing a logo that looked distinctly like the one above...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why not? We do have the G&L mardi gras up here remember :sarcasm:

Hellsy

Immortal
Had this error a few times tonight:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_right_sidebar() in /home/leagueun/public_html/includes/forum_bottom_right.php on line 45

I couldnt get into the Parra Dimension for awhile there, but I could still post in other places.
Then I got it again when I was in the PD and I couldnt post a response, but a few minutes later all was good again..

[furrycat]

Coach
I think it was just admin fiddling with some stuff as that isn't a database error.

But I bet it gave a lot of people a heart attack :lol:

TooheysNew

Coach
Yeah I'm fixing the styles. You might get it a couple of times but it will only last a second or two.

It's one of the few jobs I can't do on a dev server, so you'll just need to bear with it. Sorry.